neigh! it's isabella's 6th birthday

Start from the beginning

*Isabella's birthday outfit and hairstyle*

Mitch hands Isabella a hand held mirror and shows Isabella her birthday hair he just styled.

"Do you like your birthday hair do, baby?" Mitch asks Isabella as he shows Isabella her hair.

"YES! THANK YOU, DADDY!" Isabella says to Mitch with lots of excitement.

"You're welcome, birthday princess!" Mitch says as he kisses Isabella a few times.

Scott walks into Isabella's bedroom and sees Isabella and Mitch together.

Mitch and Isabella both look up and see Scott.

"Hi, Scotty." Mitch says as he softly kisses Scott.

"Hey love." Scott says softly to Mitch.

"PAPA! PAPA!" Isabella says as she smiles ear to ear at Scott.

"Hey, birthday girl! Are you excited to have your birthday party today?" Scott asks Isabella.

"YESSSS!" Isabella says with a cheeky grin at Scott.

"Me too!" Scott says happily to Isabella.

"Me three! The baby sprinkle for Joel is in two days! Are you excited for that too, Issy?" Mitch asks Isabella as he rubs her back.

"Yes! That's Joel's party for him!" Isabella says as she tenderly kisses Mitch's baby bump.

"Let's go downstairs and see what Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer and Amelia are doing!" Scott says to Isabella.

"YAY!" Isabella says as she hugs Scott.

Scott picks Isabella up and twirls her round, making Isabella giggle loudly.

Mitch, Scott and Isabella then all walk downstairs together! Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer and Amelia all to Mitch, Scott and Isabella.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISSY!" Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer and Amelia say in unison to Isabella as they all hug her and kiss her.

"Thank you, Soph, Sawyer, Amelia and Huddy!" Isabella says to Sophia, Sawyer, Amelia and Hudson.

"You're welcome!" Hudson, Sophia, Sawyer and Amelia say in unison to Isabella.

"Happy birthday, Issy." Liam says as he hugs Isabella tightly.

"Thank you, Liam!" Isabella says to Liam.

"Do you like your birthday party decorations?" Mitch asks Isabella.

"YESS! They are awesome!" Isabella says to Mitch and Scott.

Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all sit together and wait for the birthday party guests to arrive!