02

~~Jungwoo~~

The bright sunshine of a Saturday morning woke Jungwoo from his peaceful resting. He rolled onto his back and splayed out over the bed. He let out a long yawn and stretched his body. His toes dangled over the edge of the bed and he wiggled them in an attempt to wake his feet up.

A sudden strike of inspiration hit Jungwoo during the night and he was ready to set his ideas into action. He got out of bed, washed up and ate a small breakfast before getting his painting clothes and supplies. He headed down the gray hallway and entered a nicely lit room covered with his drawings. A small wooden desk waited for him under the window. An easel was propped on the table with a fresh new canvas waiting to be used attached to the front of it. The view seemed to beacon to him. He was inspired.

Jungwoo sat down and began to paint. He always found the most inspiration right before the fashion shows. There was something about the clothes and moods that gave Jungwoo so many ideas for his paintings. The fact that Jungwoo was going to get a chance to photograph Lucas again added to his passion. He drew inspiration from what he loved and admired. Both of which applied to Lucas Wong. Jungwoo found himself drawing the model quite often. The photos that didn't make it into magazines he brought back to his home where he would attempt to turn them into pieces of art. Many of which were of top model Lucas Wong.

If Jungwoo got bored during his weekends, he would go to Central Park or different shops and sell his pieces. He would do speed sketches of paying customers and talk to locals. Jungwoo had made a name for himself in the photography industry and many people knew who he was. Selling his art was not a hard task. If anything, it was a fun one. He never sold his drawings of Lucas, of course. Not because of some narcissistic reason but because he didn't want to ruin his image. He admired model Wong with all his heart but he didn't want to be recognized as some crazy fanboy who excessively drew a man that was way out of his league. He didn't know what he would say to Lucas if he ever got the chance to talk to him. Would it seem weird in the model's eyes? He was famous. He must have been used to those sorts of things.

Jungwoo finished selling his last few pieces and headed home. He got changed and sprawled on the couch before calling one of his close friends. The phone rang for a while before the other boy picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The younger said through the phone.

"Haechan, I never thought I'd be saying this, but I need some fashion help." Jungwoo said reluctantly. He tensed his body while Haechan squeaked through the phone. The boy loved fashion and the kid should never be left alone in a mall. Haechan had been begging jungwoo to let him style his outfits for years and jungwoo always refused. Now, however, jungwoo was a little desperate.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? You're actually going to let me dress you? Finally!" Haechan screamed into the phone.

"Yes, Haechan. Now stop asking questions before I take back my offer." Jungwoo sighed.

"O-okay, ill meet you at your apartment in a half hour. Wear something nice." With his final statement, Haechan hung up the phone and left jungwoo listening to the beeping of a hung-up conversation.