One by one the couples walked down the aisle and took their places at the arch. After they finished, Damien's 5 year old cousin Ryder pulled Bella in a wagon down the aisle while dropping flower petals with a sign that read Here Comes The Bride. After they got to the front, an acoustic version of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri started playing and everyone stood up.

"You ready to do this?"

"Sure am" Anna replied as she looked at Samson, who took her by the arm and started walking her down the aisle.

She looked at Damien and started to tear up as she realized this is the man she is going to be with for the rest of her life. As she got closer she noticed Damien was crying and holding his face.

"Who gives this woman away today?" The high priestess asked.

"I will" Samson answered, holding back his own tears.

"Okay. Release her to Damien" the high priestess said as Samson handed Anna to Damien and kissed her on the forehead, then made his way beside Damien as his best man. He winked at Lana who was now tearing up at the couple.

"Stand here and face each other" she said and they did as she said. "If anyone has any objections, speak now. No? Okay" she said and everyone laughed. "We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Damien Bailey and Annabelle Adams. This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years. It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue to grow stronger as individuals and as partners. No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together. No matter how much you succeed, you now succeed together. The love between you joins you now as one. The bride and groom have a few words to share" she said as she gestured towards Damien.

Damien looked at Samson and Samson handed him a piece of paper.

Damien cleared his throat, "Anna. When I first met you in that coffee shop, you were so shy and timid. Not much has changed" the audience laughed. "Just kidding. You have grown into such a strong woman. When we first got together, I remember thinking 'I'm going to marry this woman' and I even told Samson that" he said and Samson nodded in agreement. "Throughout these years, we have been through so much. I won't go into detail but to keep it simple, I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. In both senses" he winked and everyone laughed again. "But in all seriousness, you are my rock. You catch me when I fall and you pick me up when I'm down. I'm a better man because of you. I couldn't imagine standing here with anyone but you. I love you forever, princess"

Anna wiped a tear and got her piece of paper from her bouquet and handed the bouquet to Alyssa, her maid of honor.

"Damien. Oh boy where do I start. I guess I can start with saying I love you so much. I never imagined my life to be like it is today. With you and your family, with my friends, this life. You came into my life at the perfect moment. You have made me a better person and I'm not just saying that because you did" she laughed. "You have taught me so much and we have grown together more than I ever thought we would. You're my best friend, besides Alex and Alyssa," everyone laughed," and I couldn't ask for a better best friend and soul mate. I can't wait to be your wife in like, five minutes"

"Any other words?" The high priestess asked. They both shook their heads and looked at each other. "Alright. The rings" she asked and Alyssa handed Anna a ring and Samson handed Damien a ring. "Damien, take Anna's left hand and repeat after me" she said and he took Anna's hand.

"With this ring I give you my heart". Damien repeated. "I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone" Damien repeated. "May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home" Damien repeated. "Now place the ring on her finger. Good. Now Anna"

"With this ring I give you my heart" Anna repeated. "I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone" Anna repeated. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home" Anna repeated. "Now place the ring on his finger" she did as Anna did. "Now hold hands. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Damien and Annabelle Bailey. You may now kiss your wife" she said as Damien scooped Anna and kissed her passionately as everyone stood and cheered.

They turned around and looked at the crowd of people as Good Day for Marrying You by Dave Barnes started playing and they walked down the aisle together.

THE END