Chapter Seven

"SURPRISE!" screamed a giant crowd of people as Damien opened the doors.

"AH! What? This is? Is this a surprise party? FOR ME?" Anna blushed as she looked around the room at all the familiar faces.

Alex ran up to her and kissed her cheek. "Yes darling! Damien here helped me plan this whole thing for your birthday so here we are! Happy birthday muffin!"

"Wow. This is just. Wow. Wow!" She said as she excitedly squealed.

"I'm glad you like it. Samson helped too, ya know" Damien said as he motioned towards Samson who was standing at the doors of the banquet room staring at them. She walked over and threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"Thanks Uncle Sammy!" She squealed as she ran off to get drinks with Alex, saying hi to the crowd of people as she passed them.

"So where's your girl?" Damien asked Samson.

"Let me find out" he said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed her number.

"Hey, Lana. It's Samson. Are you here yet?" Before he could get an answer he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"I'm right here!" She said as she hugged him lightly.

"Woah. You look uh. Wow." Samson said as he gazed at her.

She was wearing a floor length strapless blue sequin dress that has a slit on the side that came almost all the way up her thigh, exposing her gorgeous tan legs.

"I hope it's not too much. You said it was a cocktail type event so I got this old thing out from a gala I went to a few months ago"

"No no. Not too much. It's great. It's like really great" Samson said as he cleared his throat.

"Why thank you" she smiled, "I brought some other stuff just in case. It's upstairs in my room. I came prepared"

"Your room?" Damien asked.

"Yeah I live like an hour away and I figured I would just get a room since I was going to be drinking"

"Cool, cool. I'm gonna go find Anna. Have fun you two" Damien said as he walked away and into the crowd.

"Oh, so you got a room? Here? At the hotel? Like your own room?" Samson asked as visions of her lying naked on the hotel bed began to flood his mind, making him grow hard.

She laughed again,"Yeah. Did you?"

"No. I was planning on just going home after this"

"Well if you decide you don't want to go home, there's plenty of room in my bed" she blushed and walked towards the bar.

Samson stood dumbfounded for a moment then chased her down.

He caressed her arm and leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Show me your room".

She glanced up at him with lust in her eyes, then grabbed his hand and lead him out of the doors.

The night went on and Anna had become increasingly drunk as it got later. She and Alex were now sitting in a corner, so drunk they weren't able to stand properly.

"Anna? Anna there you are! I've been looking for you for twenty minutes!" Damien said as he tried to pick her up.

"No no no I'm fine. It's fine. I'm just chilling right here. Just chillin. Talking to Alex. Ya know"

"How much have you had to drink?" He asked, holding her up so she didn't fall over.

"Well I had a glass of red wine, a couple mojitos, like, some Jell-O shots, a martini-wait no, two martinis. Mmm, a shot of marshmallow vodka. And um, some vodka soaked gummy bears" she slurred as she laughed.

"Oh! Don't forget the other thing! That milkshake" Alex blurted out as he slumped back onto the wall.

"Oh yeah, and a Kahlua milkshake. That was gooooooooooood" she said as she placed her hands on his face.

"I'm getting a room. You need to sleep. Let's go" he said as he picked her up and started carrying her towards the entrance.

"Wait! What about Alex? Done leave Alex. I love Alex" she slurred.

"Alright" Damien said as he walked back over to Alex and made him come with them.

He got to the front desk and sat Anna down while he got a room for them that conjoined a room for Alex then they headed to the elevators. Once they got off on their floor, they saw Samson and Lana coming out of a room, obviously trying to hide the fact they slept together.

"Hey man, what's going on?" Samson said as he re-buttoned his shirt.

"Where were you? You missed the whole party. She got shit faced and I had to get a room for her. We're staying here tonight"

"Shit man, I'm sorry. I got...caught up" he said as he looked at Lana who was a bright shade of red.

"Yeah well, I couldn't watch her the whole time by myself and look what happened. Samson only caring about Samson yet again" he said as he walked away from them and unlocked their room. He carried Anna inside with Alex trailing behind and placed her on the bed. He took her shoes off and tucked her in, with Alex slumped next to her already.

Damien sighed and took Alex's shoes off and pushed him onto the bed then turned the lights out and headed back downstairs.

He walked back into the hall to find Samson and Lana sitting at a table drinking. He decided not to say anything else and headed to the bar to get a drink.

"Can I get a scotch?" he said as he sat on one of the barstools that were set up when he felt someone cover his eyes with their hands. "What the- Samson go the fuck away" he laughed.

"Come on man. I was getting laid! Can you reeeaallyyy blame me?"

"Yes. I can. Anna is upstairs shit faced. She had more to drink tonight than I'm sure you've had your entire life. And now she and Alex are dead asleep, both drunk out of their minds because ya chose not to help me and get fucked instead." Damien said as he downed his scotch.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me dad?" Samson joked making Damien roll his eyes.

"Was it good at least?" Damien asked as he ordered another glass.

"You wouldn't believe how good, my dude" Samson said as Lana reappeared beside him. They talked for a while then the couple made their way to the dance floor to dance. Damien decided that was his cue so he thanked everyone before heading up to the hotel room.