Chapter Six

Damien, Samson, and Anna arrived at the mall at around 3pm. They made their way to the tux shop and Samson picked out a suit, then they headed to Charlotte Russe to find a dress for Anna.

She settled on a maroon skater dress with a scalloped top. It was supposed to come up to her mid thigh but she was so short it only came up about an inch above her knee. They bought the dress and headed to the food court.

"Daddy can we get pizza?" Anna said as they passed the pizza place in the food court.

"Sure princess" Damien said as he grabbed her hand and headed towards the pizza shop.

They sat and talked and Anna tried getting them to tell her what was happening later that evening, but it was no use. The men were keeping their mouths shut.

They finished their pizza and began to leave out the food court doors when Anna yanked on Damien's sleeve.

"Daddy can we go in Barnes and Noble pwweeaasseeee!"

"Yes princess. Do you want a book?" Damien asked as they walked towards the store.

"Yeah! And maybe some Starbucks too?" She looked up at him with her puppy dog face and sparkling eyes.

"Okay princess"

They walked around for about an hour before Anna finally found a book. Damien was worried because the book was called Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls, but it was her birthday so he let it slide. They walked over to the cafe and the girl at the counter greeted them.

"Hi what can I get for you this afternoon?" The cashier, Lauren, asked.

"Hello, can I get a grande hot caramel macchiato and she's gonna have a venti vanilla bean frappuccino with cinnamon dulce syrup and soy milk. And then whatever he's getting" Damien said as he motioned towards Samson and dug through his wallet for his card.

The cashier smiled up at Samson and he gave her a sly look before ordering a tall smores frappuccino. She and Samson locked eyes as Damien slid his card. She turned a bright shade of red as she grabbed their cups and walked to the espresso machine to start on their drinks.

"Little one, do you have to go potty before we head home?" Damien asked as he looked down at her.

"Nope. I'm okie" she said as she swung her feet back and forth at the table they were occupying.

"Hmm. I don't believe you. Let's go potty while we wait okay?" He said as he took her hand and began to walk towards the bathroom. "Sam, bathroom break. Can you grab our drinks while we're gone and head to the car?"

"Sure thing" Samson called while he was lustfully staring at the barista making their drinks.

They both finished and started heading for the door when they noticed Samson was still standing at the pickup counter.

"What's up, man?" Damien asked as he noticed Samson had their drinks ready in a carrier.

"Oh uh, sorry I got...distracted" he said as he smirked back at the barista.

"Here" she said as she handed him a folded up piece of receipt paper then smiled and walked back to the register to help the next customer.

"Dammit, Samson. Can I take you anywhere?" Damien laughed as they headed back to their car.

On the drive home, Anna fell asleep drinking her frappucino. They reached Damien's house and unloaded the car while they let her sleep, then once everything was inside Damien scooped her up and carried her inside as well. He placed her on the couch and slowly woke her up, telling her she had to get ready for their surprise.

"Where are we going daddy?" She asked him sleepily.

"You'll see, Princess. Get your dress and shoes on and come show daddy" he said as he patted her butt and pointed at the stairs.

"Is everything ready?" Damien asked Samson as they both got dressed in their suits and fixed their hair.

"Yep. Alex said everyone is there and ready. The bartender set up already too so everyone's content with waiting because there's booze" Samson laughed as he fixed his cuffs.

"IM READY!" Anna called from her room.

Damien walked in to see her in her new red dress and gold ballet flats with her hair curled and makeup done.

"Ooh baby girl. We might have to postpone my surprise so I can have my way with you first" he said as he pulled her close to him and squeezed her ass under her dress, making her blush.

"Daddy stop it! I wanna go" she laughed.

"Get a room you two" Samson scoffed as he playfully shoved Damien.

"Alright princess. Let's go" he said as he took her hand and lead her outside to where a stretch limo was parked.

"A LIMO? I LOVE LIMOS!" She shouted as she hobbled down the front steps and jumped into the back seat where the driver was holding the door open.

Samson came out of the front door and noticed her excitement, "I'm guessing the limo was a nice touch then?"

"Yeah man. Thanks. I didn't think of that" Damien said as they got in the limo.

On the way there, Anna talked about how much she had always wanted to ride in a limo and how she had never even seen the inside of one. This one had a bar and party lights and music. It was perfect. And the best part? The seats were pink!

"So princess. How did you like your surprise?" Damien asked her.

"Oh daddy it's wonderful! This is the best birthday ever! Thank you!" She squealed as she threw her arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

"Well don't thank me. Thank your Uncle Sammy. He got this for you. Oh, and this isn't your surprise" he smirked.

"It's not?" Anna said as she looked at the both of them, puzzled.

"Nope. Now sit back and enjoy the ride because we're almost at your real surprise"

"But, but, this. This is the surprise? You guys got me a limo as my surprise right?"

"Nope. I just thought it would be a nice touch to what Damien has planned" Samson said as he hugged her.

"Wow. This really is the best birthday ever!" She said as she sat back in the limo and kept taking it all in.

They pulled up at the hotel and the driver came to open their doors.

"What's this?" Anna said as she stepped out of the limo.

"Your surprise!" Damien said as he put his hand on the small of her back and lead her to the doors.

"You...you didn't buy me a hotel did you?" She said as she looked up at him in shock.

Damien burst out laughing, "No sweetheart. I'm not that extra. Just follow us"

They walked through the hotel and to the doors that said Banquet Hall.

"SURPRISE!" screamed a giant crowd of people as Damien opened the doors.