Chapter Eight

Damien fell asleep in Alex's room since Alex and Anna were already dead asleep in the other room.

The next morning he woke up to the sound of thumps and giggles coming from the joined room. He got up and changed out of his suit and into his grey sweatpants since he didn't get to last night, and opened the door to find Anna and Alex jumping up and down on the hotel bed giggling away.

"Well it looks like you both handle your alcohol better than most people" Damien laughed, startling both Anna and Alex and making them drop onto the bed.

"Hi Daddy!" Anna said then looked over at Alex mortified, since he didn't know about their relationship. Or so she thought.

"What? Like I couldn't tell" Alex laughed as he got up and got a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

"Oh. Um th-that's cool" Anna blushed.

"So, checkout is at 1pm. I got a late Checkout because I knew we would need it. That's about 30 minutes from now. So if you both want to get your things together, we can go to the restaurant downstairs for brea-I mean lunch, and checkout" Damien said as he walked over to Anna and kissed the top of her head.

"Okie! Alex you wanna watch cartoons with me while we get our stuff together?"

"Sure thing chicken wing" he said as he hopped off the bed and turned on the tv.

Damien walked back into the other room, keeping the connector door open. He slipped on a tshirt and put his suit and dress pants in his bag then grabbed his phone and wallet and walked back into the other room.

"You guys ready?" He asked.

"Yep! I'm hungry, let's get breakfast now!" Anna squealed as she jumped onto Damien and threw her hands around his neck.

"Alright little one," Damien laughed, "don't forget your friend"

They ate breakfast/lunch at the hotels restaurant. They served breakfast all day so they could still get breakfast food even if it was 1pm. They ate and talked all about last night. When they were finished eating, Damien paid and they headed out to find their cars when he remembered he and Anna brought a limo.

"Hey Alex, could you give us a ride? We took a limo here and Sam was supposed to take us home but no idea where he is" Damien asked as they walked outside.

"Yasssssss. I've always wanted to see Anna's house" he laughed.

"Oh god, you're not driving the RSX are you?" Anna asked him.

"Matter of fact I am. Just for you buttercup" Alex laughed again.

Anna hated the RSX. It was way too fast. Even though Alex was a great driver, she was still scared because of the power of the car.

"Shall we?" He said as he unlocked his car for them.

The drive home was anything other than quiet. Between blaring music and talking, there was never a dull or quiet moment. They reached Anna and Damien's house and Alex parked the car on the curb.

"Wow" Alex stated in awe as he got out of the car and stared at the house.

"Shut up. Now come inside!" Anna joked as she pulled his sleeve to bring him inside.

"So here's the living room, kitchen, dining room, sunroom, Damiens office, and then upstairs I'll show you my room, our room, and the guest bedrooms" she said as she dragged him around the house.

"Anna. I'm very mad at you now for never bringing me here. What the fuck girl! Why are you still working at the coffee shop when you have all of this!"

"Well if you remember, I did quit the coffee shop. But I got bored being here all day so I came back. Trust me, it's boring being home every single day by yourself. It's annoying" Anna said as she swung her feet on the side of her king bed.

"I can see that." Alex laughed as he picked up one of Anna's stuffed animals, a giant elephant named Ellie. "So, since it's all out in the open now, how long have you been a little? I mean I kind of got the vibe, one of my ex-boyfriends was a dom and wanted me to be his little but I just wasn't into it"

"Oh! Um, well, I've been a little kind of since I met Damien. So like, three years. It's the best thing ever. I love it so much" Anna said as she blushed.

"Well, that's super cool. I wish you didn't hide it from me though! That must have been hard. I don't judge girl, you know that" Alex said as he hugged her.

Alex and Anna spent the next couple hours watching tv and playing video games on the PlayStation downstairs. Damien had some work to catch up on so he was content in his office while the two caught up and had fun together. Alex beat Anna in Mario kart so she started to whine about how he wasn't playing fair.

Just then Damien walked into the room. "Who wants dinner?" He asked.

"Ooh me!" Alex gleamed as he jumped up and began following Damien to the kitchen.

He had made them fettuccine alfredo and homemade garlic bread. As Anna and Alex sat down, he put their plates of food in front of them then brought over three glasses of moscato. As he sat down to join them he took the tea towel from his shoulder and placed it on the dining room table.

They sat and talked about a lot of things while they were eating, and Anna slowly let her little side show more and more with Alex. They had been best friends for years but she had never shown her little side with him intentionally.

Not long after they finished eating, Anna began to yawn and rub her eyes.

"Alright little one, time for bed. Tell Alex goodnight" Damien said as he helped Anna up from her chair.

"Night Alex. Talk to you later" she said as she yawned while holding onto Damien for support as they started up the stairs.

"Goodnight buttercup. See ya later! Thanks for having me" he said as he waved goodbye.

"Anytime! You guys will have to have a sleepover soon" Damien said as Alex opened the front door to leave.