"I'd love to...."

Siren, partly human creatures in Greek mythology that lured mariners to destruction by their singing. The sirens were a group of partly creatures that lured sailors onto destructive rocks with their singing.A siren song, however, may be any appeal that lures a person to act against his or her better judgment.  Tengu (天狗, "heavenly dog") are a type of legendary creature found in Japanese folk religion and are also considered a type of Shinto god (Kami) or Yokai  (supernatural beings). Although they take their name from a dog-like chinese demon (Tiangou), the tengu were originally thought to take the forms of birds of prey, and they are traditionally depicted with both human and avian characteristics. The earliest tengu were pictured with beaks, but this feature has often been humanized as an unnaturally long nose, which today is widely considered the tengu's defining characteristic in the popular imagination.  

 Requested by @Hikari66115. Info about these magnificent creatures not from me but from wikipedia just read them for research. Just a quick an for those who're not informed about them >u<!~

Sarada's pov aka. Tengu

I flapped my wings above the mountains to get far away from all of them that persecuted me. Us Tengu, are always targeted by the human race because of our rare abilities. But to be honest I'm not really a full tengu, I'm actually half tengu and half titan. Most of my tengu kind have been exterminated by those horrible, horrible humans. (Lol, look who's talking as if ahe'a not human) 

I land in the middle of our hiding place from the humans. Our hideout has a lake for us to get water from and where some of our aquatic types reside. I call out to my other mythical friends that existed as well. "Chou chou!! Inojin!! Shikadai!! Sumire!! Mitsuki!! Iwabee!! Metal!! Kagura!! Wasabi!! Namida!! Where are you guys?!" I call out to them and they come out of hiding and smile at me.

Chou chou, a Chimera , according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. She has a decapitated Lion's head and the head of a snake. 

Inojin, a Griffin, griffon, or gryphon a legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion, the head and wings of an eagle, and sometimes an eagle's talons as its front feet. Like me he can fly and can protect himself with his wings.

Shikadai,  a Manticore is a Persian legendary creature similar to the Egyptian sphinx that proliferated in western European medieval art as well. It has the head of a human, body of a lion and a tail of venomous spines similar to porcupine quills, while other depictions have it with the tail of a scorpion. 

Sumire, Kelpie, or water kelpie, is the Scots name given to a shape-shifting water spirit inhabiting the lochs and pools of Scotland. It has usually been described as appearing as a horse, but is able to adopt human form. At times she can transform into a human but she's mostly in her horse form.

Mitsuki,  a sea serpent or sea dragon is a type of dragon described in various mythologies, most notably Greek, Mesopotamian, Hebrew, and Norse. He resides in the lake. He can be venomous but he's really friendly if you ask me.

Iwabee, a Yeti. He used to reside in the folklore of Nepal, the Yeti or Abominable Snowman is an ape-like creature taller than an average human, that is said to inhabit the Himalayan and Siberian regions of East Asia. The names Yeti and Meh-Teh are commonly used by the people indigenous to the region, and are part of their history and mythology. He can be agressive and as Chou chou labeled him, 'The delinquent' in our group.

Metal, A centaur, or occasionally hippocentaur, is a mythological creature with the upper body of a human and the lower body and legs of a horse. He can run faster than most of us and he's really athletic like his father.