Mr and Mrs Uzumaki....

As you've seen in the title this is inspired by the movie of Mr and Mrs Smith. Boruto and Sarada Uzumaki are a normal married couple, they're both the world's deadliest assassins hired by 2 competing companies. Sarada is hired by the government and Boruto is hired by another organization. They have secret identities that even each other don't know. Then one day they are both ordered to kill each other but love gets in the way of mission and things get messed up. Anywho on with the story!!

Boruto's pov

I sat in the meeting room's chair while my boss says something about me being the world's deadliest assassin but just then my phone rings, I look at the caller's ID saying 'Wife Sarada'. I excused myself and went outside the room to answer the call.

I answered the call with a smile on my face to answer my wife, "Hey baby, where are you?" She asked. "Oh ya' know in the company as always. I'll be back home in the morning -ttebasa, don't worry..." I convinced her and I heard a sigh come from the other side. "Fine, I'll see you soon I love you" She said hopefully, "Yeah see ya' I love you too" I hanged up and walked back in the meeting room with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Yeah continue on what you were saying boss.." I said and he continued.

Sarada's pov

I hanged up on the call and put my phone on silent inside my bag. I put a long blonde wig over my long raven locks and as another disguise, I put on green contacts that completely concealed my onyx irises.

I sneak a gun inside a belt on my thigh covered by my dress that had a long slit. I tied the wig into a regular pony tail with a big black bow and bangs concealing my forehead. I slip short white gloves on and left the bathroom wearing my sexy black and white dress.

I sit on bed and pressed on my nightstand and secret drawers opened revealing a bundle of mini hand grenades and sharp silver blades that I tucked inside my silver purse and I tucked in a few more silver blades inside the belt on thigh and walked ...

I sit on bed and pressed on my nightstand and secret drawers opened revealing a bundle of mini hand grenades and sharp silver blades that I tucked inside my silver purse and I tucked in a few more silver blades inside the belt on thigh and walked to my walk in closet.

I opened the door and went to the section where my shoes are and pulled a certain boot out and the bottom drawers opened revealing special diamond strapped heels that actually had secret lasers as the heel part, I take the heels and put them on and strutted to my vanity to put on light make up.

I finish putting eye shadow on and put the brush down and quickly a made a run to the garage, I opened the my black porche 918 spyder and pressed a button that made it drive to the speed of light while being on auto pilot. 

While the car drives itself I put an earpiece that is disguised as a diamond drop earring with the real earring on my other ear. I turn my earpiece on and the chief of the Japanese CIA began to give me strict instructions.

"Alright Sarada, remember this picture I'm sending to your car right now is the head of the main crime syndicate of Spain, Franco El Guardo. The Spanish president is specifically asking that YOU assassinate this man to stop human trafficking in Portugal. Franco arrived today in this famous Japanese hotel, many civilians are there so I expect you to be discrete with your mission, but don't worry, you're not the only agent there Violet is also there to exterminate Franco's brother, Francisco so you'd have back up if needed but I doubt you don't. Seduce the human trafficker inside his room and when time is right exterminate the rat and the Spanish president will send the reward to your account. That's all good luck and good night" Chief instructed strictly before hanging up.

May or may not have a part 2???