Arranged?!

As requested by again, suyaine a medieval era. Hope you like it!

Sarada's pov
My parents just announced that I was to be arranged married to this Lord Druitt also known as Aleistor Chamber.

I've heard of him, he's a big old perv and he's a complete asshole. I hate being a princess!!

"Sara, please do it for the kingdom" Mama pleaded. "Mama! I'm only 18, your making marrying this is shitty as hell lord!" I cursed.

"Sarada!" Papa scolded, "Why can't you see that I can't love this man? Can't you see I'm not in love with anybody?" I questioned them.

"If it's not Lord Druitt then-" Mama stopped, "Then it has to be him" Papa continued.

"Who's him?" I asked with a raised brow, "If it can't be Lord Druitt then it has be him, it's a last resort" Papa sighed.

"Who is he?!" I asked them but they both shrugged. "Itachi!" Papa called my Uncle who was immediately by his side.

"Yes, little brother?" Uncle Itachi asked, "Summon the Uzumaki royal family tomorrow" Papa requested, "Right away" Uncle walked out the throne room.

"Sarada, whether you like this or not you are to be married to this young man" Papa said with sad eyes and I nodded.

The next day, I walked out to the castle back gardens and sat down on a cold stone bench while facing the pink rose bushes.

"What will I do? I need to be free and not be with a man who will forcefully chain me...." I sobbed sadly. Then I felt a presence beside me.

"Hello, If I may ask why are you crying miss?" A blonde man who looked my age sat beside me and asked.

"Why would you care? It's not like you can do anything about it" he placed his hand on top off mine and I blushed a dark crimson. "Perhaps I can" laid my head on his shoulder and he caressed my hair.

"My parents are arranging me to marry this Uzumaki guy that I haven't even met" I said saidly and he made a shocked sound, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing! Um-um excuse me I have to go, miss!" He then left me alone sitting on the cold stone bench, "That's weird, what's with that man?" I mumbled to myself.

"Sarada, come on it's time to meet them!" Mama called me to the throne room.

When I got there I got the shock of my life. Mama pointed to the blonde guy I was talking to earlier.

"Sara-chan, meet your future husband, Boruto Uzumaki!" Boruto scratched the back of his neck nerviously.

No freaking way!

Part 2 will be out soon