Youtube couple modern AU

Boruto and Sarada are the top 1 youtubers, they are the top youtube couple and their channel name is LifewithBoruSara. The vlog channel has 14 million subscibers and they release content everyday. Today they're vlogging in Tokyo, Japan.

Boruto's pov
I turn our vlog camera on and start our intro, "Hey there! What's up guys!" I paused then Sarada continued, "It's BoruSara!" She finished for me. "So today we're trying this cafe in Tokyo called Re: I'm sure you guys have heard of it since it's the cafe of our other youtuber friends Kirishima-Kaneki Touka and Kaneki Ken" Sarada announced.

"Let's go!" I said and we walked to the parking lot and inside our car. Sarada holds the camera while I drive, I turn google maps on to find the cafe. "So today guys, this baka decided to not check the cafe first yesterday so we won't get lost so that's very dumb ain't it Bolt?" Sarada joked,
"Shut up! Google maps is gonna help us!" I announced and she laughed at my announcement. "We shall see" she said and we drive through the busy streets of Tokyo.

"So today, Touka told me that the cafe is literally loaded that we have to get a reservation so that Yomo would let us in" I said and Sarada turned the camera to my face with her deadly glare, "Are you kidding me?!" She yelled and I shook my head. "Why didn't you tell me!" She grabbed her phone and called the cafe. "And this guys is what happens when I accidentally do shit" I said to the camera and Sarada raised her fist at me and I shut up.

"Hey, Touka. Yeah this shitty idiot decided not get a damn reservation when we all know that the cafe litterally is trending right now. *gasp* Really? Oh my gosh! Thanks Touka!" Sarada hanged up and pointed the camera to her face. "Guys, our vlog is saved from disaster by the one and only Kirishima-Kaneki Touka, you guys go and subscribe to their channel, Touka&Ken vlogs, I'll put the link in the description below!" Sarada smiled at the camera and I sighed in relief.

"Oh no mister. You are so gonna pay for the bill because of that little mishap" Sarada giggled and I groaned. "Why does this always happen to me?" I complained, "Cause you don't do things the right way" she sarcastically answered while I drove us to Re: Our trip came to an end when I parked our car in front of re. "We're here guys!" Sarada said and I opened the car door for her to get out, "Oh look who's here! Touka-chan!" Sarada greeted our purple haired friend with a hug, "Hey Sarada, perfect timing your orders are on the house" Touka said and ushered us inside her cafe.

She pointed toward an empty booth and we sat down, "So what's gonna be your order?" She asked with a smile, "Pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin pie and dark chocolate frappechino with a slice of chocolate cake" Sarada said and intertwined her hand with mine. "That'd be all? I'll go and make your orders. I'll be back in 10 minutes" Touka said and Sarada pointed the camera to our faces.

"So minna since it's halloween I thought of-" Sarada started, "Salad thought of ordering the pumpkin menu for her" I joked and she glared playfully at me. "And as my boyfriend was saying, Yeah I did order the whole halloween pumpkin menu and they all looked great so why not" she whined at me and I laughed at her. I pinched her cheeks, "You gotta stop being so cute..." I said and she smiled brightly, "Why not? You like me being cute after all" she said caressed the whiskers on my face. "Shush! You're ruining the moment!" I said and kissed her cheeks and her face flushed red.

"Dummy! Stop making me blush red! *sigh* And this is why our subscibers think we're married or some sort" she complained and I laughed at her, "Awww....I thought you like being cute" I kidded and she slapped my shoulder. "ITAIIII!!!" I winced in pain for her slap was a bit too hard. "That is what you get for making me blush" she said and Touka was back this time, but now with Kaneki and our order. "Hey, here's your order" Touka said and put our food on our table. "Hey nice to see you two again" Kaneki said and bowed his head to us, "Same as well Kaneki-san" I said and the couple left.

I took the camera from Sarada's hand and pointed it to myself, "Well guys we'll be back but we'll eat breakfast first" I said and turned the camera off.
"Finally we can now eat" Sarada sighed and we dug in our breakfasts. When we finished she turned the camera back on and pointed it to us. "Heyo! We're back and we can finally begin our vlog the proper way!" I said and we walked back to our car.

"So today we're gonna....." Sarada said but I was lost in my thoughts, she begins our intro but she notices how silent I was, "What's wrong?" She points the camera at me, "Oh. Nothing just thinking that's all" I said and she smiled at me.

Yep. . . . . She's the one. . . I don't need to look for another when I have her with me.