It's not her

As requested by WazuptkHi a modern AU where Boruto is in love with Sarada but is with Sumire.

______________________
Boruto's pov

I love her, I love her with all my heart. I just can't be with her, knowing I'm with someone else.

She's Sarada Uchiha, the girl that I love so much. I can't be with her, why? Well because she came a little too late and I already had a girlfriend by the time she came into my life.

She's my girlfriend's bestfriend and she just transfered when Sumire and I just became official.

My world stopped when I saw her, she's so beautiful. With her onyx black hair and eyes, she looked perfect.

In our high school, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Well not only beautiful but she's perfect.

"Boruto-kun!! Are you even listening?!" Sumire yelled at me. "Huh? What? Sorry got alot on my mind" I chuckled nerviously. "Is it about us? Do we have a problem?" She asked and my eyes traveled to Sarada.

"No we don't. I'm okay, I promise" I answered and she smiled intertwining her hand with mine. "Relationship goals" Sarada who was behind us teased but I looked away.

She always teased us about being relationship goals but she doesn't know how in love I am with her.

"Sarada!" Inojin called out to her. "Yes?" Sarada raised a brow. "I just wanted to know what time do you cheerleaders arrive in the game?" Inojin asked his bestfriend.

Oh yeah, she captain for the cheerleading team and I'm the captain for the football team. She overthrew Sumire as captain because they saw who was better and even if Sarada was a new student she was much more better than Sumire.

"Well the game starts at 5, so us cheerleaders have to be there in 4:30. Why are asking? Are you looking for Hima?" Sarada teased and our pale friend's face flushed a dark red.
"Oi! Why do I hear my little sister there?!" I asked and Sarada laughed.

Shit! She has that beautiful laugh too, geez how more can I fall in love this girl?

"Well I'm gonna get going since it's already night, bye" Sarada walked ahead to her car while Sumire and I walked to my motorcycle.

I've always wanted to give Sarada a ride but the question is, what will she think? That I'm cheating on her bestfriend with her?

I drove Sumire home and drove back to my house. I opened the door, "Tadaima" I said and walked the stairs to my room.

I laid on the bed and glanced at the picture on the nightstand, I looked at the picture of me and Sarada in our last game, everybody started shipping BoruSara because she almost tripped but I caught her bridal style.

Flashback,

She was walking toward me and her black hair flowing behind her, damn she looked beautiful.

"Boruto! Nice job! Man I seriously want to learn foot-!" She tripped but I caught her bridal style in time, "Woah that was so close-" and again she was cut off.

"Aiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhh!!!! Couple of the year!" The crowd squealed and took pictures of the scenario.

I put Sarada down and she waved at our audiences, "Minna! That was nothing! He just saved me because I'm his bestfriend!" Sarada explained and the crowd sighed depressingly.

Ouch! Just a bestfriend!

"We still ship you!!" Someone from the crowd yelled and I flushed red. After that they continued to ship us till this day.

Flashback over,

I walked to my window that looled out to her window, I saw her wearing her glasses that she only wears when she's home. She looked at me and waved ,I smiled and waved back.

She opened her window, "What are you doing, baka?" She asked. I opened mine, "Nothing much really" I answered.

"You, what are you doing?" I asked back, "Studying" she answered and closed her window. I shut mine and fell asleep.

When I woke up I immediately started my morning routine and went to school.

When classes finished, Sumire pulled me to the corner of the room. "We need to break up" she simply said and I shrugged nonchilantly. I walked to the door till.

"You're not gonna stop me breaking up with you?" She asked with her vpice breaking in the end. "Why should I? I'm in love with somebody else but I remained faithful to you knowing that your friendship will get ruined when I broke up with you long ago" I answered and she tried to hold back her tears.

"It's my bestfriend isn't it?" She glared at me and I nodded.
"If you break her-" she started but stopped when Sarada walked in the room.

"Hey" Sarada smiled at us. "C'mon guys it's already time for the game let's go" Sarada said and tooks us to our areas seperatly.

"Sumi, wait here I'm gonna bring your bae to his locker room" She suggested and I shook my head, "No thanks, I can go by myself" "Well then see ya in the game baka" she said and the 2 of them entered their locker room.

Part 2's gonna be published in a while.