♡My doctor

A modern AU idea of mine but I'll still take requests, hope you like it!
This will also be a bit sad but c'mon what's life without having sadness?

-------------------
3rd person's pov
"No this can't be! You're a doctor why can't you save him?!" Sarada yelled at the man in a white lab coat.

"I'm sorry miss, but your uncle. . . he's dead" the man sweat dropped at Sarada. "Dead?! Well you clearly didn't save him! We asked you to save him not put an end to his life!" Sarada continued to scream at him like he didn't matter.

"Sarada. . . .it's okay" Sasuke put a hand on Sarada's shoulder, "How can it be okay? You just lost you brother, he's the only family you have left other than me and mama and it's okay for you?" Sarada questioned him.

"It's gonna be okay. He's in a good place now and I know Itachi's happy" Mama said and hugged me.

It's been 7 years since my uncle died of Leukemia and the doctor wasn't able to save his life. 7 years and I became a doctor myself.

I walked the halls of the hospital and to a room. I saw blonde man laying on the bed. Though this blonde looked the same age as my dad.

(Bet y'all thought he was boruto)

"Good afternoon, I'm doctor Uchiha and what seems to be the problem?" I asked while he he sat up.

"You'll be the one to perform my operation -ttebayou. Are you related to Sasuke Uchiha?" The blonde with whiskers asked me.

"Yes, sir. I'm Sarada Uchiha. May I ask why you know my father?" I asked, "Oh I'm his bestfriend Naruto Uzumaki" he answered. "Oh! You're his friend that he was talking about" I stated and he nodded.

"Well rest assured that you'll be in safe hands. Yuma to the OR now!" I commanded and we left to the operating room.

After the operation, I smiled "I saved his life" I said to myself. "Uchiha-san! Please check the patient!" A nurse handed me a clipboard with my patient's name.

I walked the halls to his room and saw him sleeping with a loud snore. I saw a blonde guy who looked exactly like him but the same age as me and two women with black hair sitting beside him on the couch.

I fake cough and they woke up, "Good morning, I'm Uchiha-san, the one who performed the surgery of Naruto Uzumaki" I greeted while smiling.

"G'morning -ttebasa, thanks for saving dad" the other blonde said with a sleepy smile. "Yeah no problem" I said and left their room.

1 year later, I had to be in for a patient's surgery. I looked at the cute blonde man I saw last year laying there ready to be operated. "Hey you're back, are you gonna be my doctor -ttebasa?" He asked, "Yeah, what's your name sir?" I asked.

"Boruto, Boruto Uzumaki" I shook his hand and we began the operation. I injected anesticia and the sleeping pill in him and he fell asleep ready for operation.

I finished operating on him and he woke up. "Arigatou for saving my life, Sarada-chan. I may have not told you but I liked you ever since that day, will you go out with me?" Boruto asked me while holding me hand. "Of course, Boruto. I'll see you back here whenever" I said and he gave me a card.

"What's this for?" I asked and looked at the calling card with the Uzumaki corporation logo, "So you can call me and besides I already have the number of ♡My doctor" He said and I smiled.

And then and there did I find the man that I will be loving and caring for the rest of my life. I found my one and only, Boruto Uzumaki and I will always be His doctor.