Bad girlfriend

"You should be with someone who's Always gonna wake up with you Always gonna tell you the truth And not lie to you like I do You should be with someone else Someone who is not myself You know I'm not good for your health And everyone else can tell" -Anne-Marie Bad Girlfriend

Sarada's pov play song in the media if you want but lyrics are in italic.

I put my headphones on and I search for new nightcore songs and this song Bad girlfriend nightcore cover pops up. "Huh? This looks interesting...." I pressed play.

I'm a bad girlfriend

The song played smoothly and it continued.

You cancel plans for me
I cancel ours on you
Say I'd be back early
I don't get in 'til 2
You ask me where I've been
I tell you something vague
Think I messed up again
What can I say

Damn me and Bolt really can't relate to this song. I finished the song and looked for a one-hour version and played it. Ah pure bliss. It played over and over again and my life was at pure peace.

3rd person pov replay the song in the media

A few minutes passed and Boruto came into the room looking for his girlfriend. "Hey Sarada, we gotta go-" he stopped when he noticed she was singing with headphones on so he decided to play along.

"I'm a bad girlfriend. I'm a bad girlfriend" She started and Boruto raised one of his eyebrows at her. "Since when?" he asked

"You cancel plans for me I cancel ours on you. Say I'd be back early I don't get in 'til 2. You ask me where I've been I tell you something vague. Think I messed up again What can I say?" Sarada sang and "You can start by saying sorry" Boruto laughed.

"Your mum says that she hates me, thinks I'm fucking lazy. Your friends keep on telling you to leave me 'cause I'm crazy. I do some shit you can't forgive, but you better get used to it" Boruto wanted to burst out laughing when he teased her once again, "Hey! Last I checked mom loves you!"

"I'm a bad girlfriend, I'm a bad girlfriend. You tell me your birthday I forgot again" She continued, "Hey! I thought you knew my birthday! It's October 25!" He teased his ravenette girlfriend once again.

"I'm a bad girlfriend, I'm a bad girlfriend. I can see you calling, I'm not answering" "Babe, you always answer my calls and texts" He laughed at what she was singing.

"I'm laughing but I don't think that you're funny I'm staying 'cause you give me all your money. I'm a bad girlfriend, I'm a bad girlfriend" "NANI?! So you're saying I'm corny?!" He asked while scratching his head

"I'm a, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a bad bad girl. I'm a, I'm a, I'm a bad bad girl, Girlfriend. I'm a, I'm a, I'm a I'm a bad bad girl. I'm a, I'm a I'm a bad bad girl, Girlfriend, yeah!" She repeated. "You make me dinner then, I order take-away. You wanna meet my friends, I say another day" "Hey last I checked you love to cook and I don't make dinner in this house or anywhere cause I end up burning everything" he replied to her line.

"You trust me with your keys, And I fuck up your car. You're gonna stay with me I break your heart.." Sarada sang with closed eyes. "Whenever you fuck my car up, you end up fixing it anyway" He replied as he raised the said car's keys.

"Cause I'm one in a million, More like in a billion.  I don't think it's cheating if I'm kissing other women.  I do some shit you can't forgive, And you better get used to it" "WHAT?!!! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME??!!!" He continues to tease her repeatedly.

I'm a bad girlfriend
You tell me your birthday
I forgot again 

"I really can't believe you Sara.." He almost wanted to burst out laughing.

I'm a bad girlfriend
I can see you calling
I'm not answering

"You know what? Screw it I'm just gonna listen" He finally gave up from his prank.

I'm laughing but I don't think that you're funny
I'm staying 'cause you give me all your money
I'm a bad girlfriend

'Who knew my girl could sing so well. I mean I hear her humming in the kitchen but sing like this, she's taken my breath once again' He thought while smiling.

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a
I'm a bad bad girl
I'm a, I'm a
I'm a bad bad girl
Girlfriend (but you already knew that)

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a
I'm a bad bad girl
I'm a, I'm a
I'm a bad bad girl
Girlfriend, yeah

"You should be with someone who's, Always gonna wake up with you, Always gonna tell you the truth And not lie to you like I do. You should be with someone else, Someone who is not myself
You know I'm not good for your health, And everyone else can tell. I'm a bad girlfriend, yeah!
" That's when Sarada had tears falling from her eyes ad Boruto had to pull her headphones out. 

"Hey, hey. . .what's wrong?" He asked softly to comfort her. "I just thought that. . . maybe you're too good for me and I'm always bad for your health and I'm a bad girlfriend..." She whimpered as she nuzzled into his chest. "Hey, it's not true, Sarada. Don't believe that. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me alright? I love you..." Boruto pressed a kiss to Sarada's forehead and she smiled warmly, "I love you too...." She said burrying her head more into his chest. "I always have and I always will...." He sighed into the embrace and holding her tighter.