Halloween night

So I thought of why not make a halloween oneshot even though I litterally finished my halloween cosplay last thursday.

---------------------
Sarada's pov
I was trembling, shaking in fear.

I held onto his arm while he had his arm loosely around my waist.

This was supposed to bring me confort but it wasn't doing me any good I was still terrified of what's to come.

"Sara it's just a haunted house, what's to be scared about? Besides I'm here and I won't leave you" He said and I looked at his face. "I hate you. I hate you so much" I said and he chuckled at me.

"You know I'm a scaredy cat but you made me go into this haunted house with you" I continued till. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THERE'S A MONSTER!!!!" I screamed in fear.

I jumped into Bolt's arms and he held onto me bridal style, "AWWW CRAP!!! BOLT SAVE ME!!! IT'S GONNA KILL ME BOLT!! SAVE ME PLEASE!!" I screamed and he chuckled nervously.

He ran with me to the end so we didn't get to finish the whole thing. "I'm sorry" he apologized and pulled me into his warm embrace.

"*sigh* It's alright love, c'mon I'd prefer eating halloween treats at home than this" I suggested and we left the carnival and went home.

We went through our door and headed straight to the kitchen. "I'll get the treats ready and you start preparing the living room for our movie marathon blanket fort kay babe?" I asked and he nodded and headed to the living room while I prepared our snacks.

I popped the popcorn, made caramel apples, prepared our drinks, got the chips and chocolate ready and took the sweet pumpkin and apple pies I baked yesterday from the fridge.

While I prepared the plates and utencils I felt arms wrap around my waist, "The fort's ready, I'll bring these there. Go get ready in your onesie and we can start the movie marathon" I turned my head to Boruto and nodded.

I rushed upstairs and changed into my black cat onesie that matched his black dog onesie. Once I finished getting ready I ran down the stairs and jumped into the blanket fort bolt made. "Movie is ready so let's start" he said and played the movie, 'The kissing booth'.

"It's halloween and we're watching that?" I asked and he wrapped an arm around my waist, "Hey you liked the movie, so I'd let you watch it" he said and the movie revealed the characters.

"Happy halloween, baby" he greeted me and pecked my forehead, "Happy halloween, babe" and we continued watching movies that Halloween night.