You just want my sister

Boruto's pov

"Yo! Boruto over here!" my best friend, Daisuke Uchiha called me to the bleachers while frantically waving at me.

"Hey man! What's up?" I asked while giving my best friend a bro fist.

"Listen, I can't drive home with my twin sis after practice cause I'm on a date with Namida. You don't mind driving her home do you bro?" he asked me. "Nah, I don't mind. But you owe me a new game of Left4dead" I said and he chuckled at me. "Fine bro, but remember the strictest best friend rule: no dating any relatives especially the sisters" he stated.

"You aren't serious with that aren't you?" I joked and his face turned serious, "She's my twin sister Boruto, I'd do anything just to keep her safe" he said and I sighed. "Well I guess I could give a lift home. We're just neighbors after all" his face brightened up at what I said.

"Really? Thanks alot bro! I promise I'd get you the new game and get ya' GTA5 while I'm at it" he said and we left to practice football.

I knew I care about Sarada I just don't want to ruin my friendship with Daisuke. We were doing push ups when Daisuke took the ball and told me to go long.

"Yo! Boruto go long!" he said and I ran to the other side. He threw the ball at my direction though it didn't make all the way it hit the cheerleaders who were preparing as well and the ball hit the head of Sarada.

Sarada fell to the ground unconcious and I ran to where she is before her head hit the ground. I cradled her in my lap while she was unconscious, "Dai-Su-Ke!!! Your sister got hit!!" I yelled and he rushed to where we were.

"Holy shit, uhhh ummmm Nee-chan" he tried shaking her but she remained unconscious. "*sigh* Hey man since you're the one taking her home can you......bring Sara-nee to the clinic and stay with her there? I promise I'd tell coach that you had to be excused" he suggests and I carried Sarada bridal style.

"Fine. I'd see ya' around man" I walked all the way to the nurses office while carrying Sarada. I lay her down on the bed and waited for the nurse. "Hello what happened to Uchiha-san?" she asked startling me.

"She got hit by a ball and she fell unconscious" I answered, "*gasp* Oh dear! Here put this cold compress where she got hit till she wakes up" she passed me a blue compress and I put it on her right temple where she got hit.

"I'd leave you here boy, I have to handle other errands" she left and I sat on the chair beside the bed. I looked at Sarada's peaceful face and I smiled. 

That's when it happened, "Boruto" I didn't have time to react as she pulled my face to hers and captured my lips in a kiss, I pulled away and looked at her. "Sarada?" I looked to see that she was back to being unconscious.

What the hell just happened? Did I just steal my crush's first kiss? And did I hear right she called my name? What the fuck?