WHAT IF?| Dunkle Killer is a bad influence

WHAT IF?

Killer is a part of the 2nd book of An Unplanned gift?

___

Dunkle Killer is there to answer any of Lavender’s question and sometimes he can be too… honest.

For fucks sake, Sans is going to kill him.

___

"Dunkle Killer?"

A voice said making Killer look down at the small child that was tugging on his pants.

It was Lavender, the kid he had helped raised along with Sans – seeing he practically visits his neighbor everyday and help with the baby caring. – even though the other might deny this.

"Yeah Love?" He grinned at the other as he sets down the book he was reading, calling the other by that nickname that Sans has established.

It was safe to say, he had grown attached to this family of theirs seeing he practically spends everyday with them.

"How are babies made?"

Killer held back a laugh as Lavender was innocently looking at him with those grey curious eyes of his that held nothing but wonder.

He chuckled, finding the question fucking hilarious.

"When two people have sex." He simply answered.

Lavender frowns up at him, clearly not knowing of what he meant.

"What's sex?"

Killer grinned. "It when the *beep* goes into the *beep* while they *beep* and *beep*."

Dear stars, Sans is going to fucking kill him.

The child rose a brow at him, still confuse as ever.

"But Ms. Simons said that babies were made when mommies and daddies love each other very much, do mommy and daddy stuff until a stork drops off a baby." 

He lowly whistled. “Wow, your teacher’s a fucking liar – tell her that the next time you see her by the way –" 

Lavender nodded at his request before Killer continued talking.

“Look kid, babies aren’t made out of love, they would have been murderers for that—” He snorted at his own joke while Lavender was perplexed by his statement. “—Hell do you have a daddy?”

Lavender shakes his head.

“Yeah that’s because you’re kinda an accident—”

“I-I’m an accident!?” The other cuts him off with wide eyes and a baffled expression.

Oh shit, that came out wrong…

He awkwardly chuckled putting a hand on the other’s head.

“The best damn accident your mother has ever made actually.” He genuinely smiled as he pats the other’s head.

Lavender instantly smiled at that thought while Killer let out a relief sigh.

Whatever keeps the kid happy…

___

“I’m sorry what?”

Sans rose a brow as the teacher nervously laughs.

“Uhmmm… well you see, Lavender just called his homeroom teacher a fuc-ahem.. liar... and told everyone that babies are made through uh… sexual intercourse…” The principal explained with an awkward smile.