Badsanses x Sans [1]| Meet the Family

Okay there may be some shit here that is uncomfortable to most of you.

Warnings: May contain DILF?, Sans is Underage, implications of sexual desires with a large age gap.

But don't worry they didn't act upon those desires lol.

___

Sans life isn't something to be called 'normal'.

It was the exact opposite of normal.

Other sixteen-years-olds are probably home with their parents, living on a house they called home and have problems here and there.

So here he is, currently finding a way on how to say to the people that had 'adopted' him and his brother, that his teacher is going to need meet them all because Sans had a fight at school.

This would have seem normal to other's but there's a small part that made it not so normal.

"My teach, wanted to meet ya guys just because I got into a fight."

The guys who 'adopted' him is the city's top crime mob.

Killer, who was just sitting on the couch next to him, flashed him a grin.

"Nice."

Cross smack Killer on the head.

"Ow!" Killer wince from the pain but grinned back at Sans once again.

"Did you do that thing I taught you about kicking them in the shins?"

Sans nodded.

"Good jo- OW!"

Cross decided to punch the other in the back. After making sure that Killer won't say anything else stupid, Cross turned to him.

He lifted a brow at Sans. "Okay, what happened?"

"They smack talk Paps," Sans simply answered, not even regretting that he had punch those fuckers. "Left them with a few broken ribs, gave two a black eye and broke one of them's ankle."

"Okay first of- you should have left them with a broken arm as well, and second, kid what the hell!" Cross slightly yelled the last part.

"Isn't that a bit hypocritical of you to say?" Sans snorted.

"Solitaire Wingdings Comic Sans," Cross sighed pinching where his nose should be. "You shouldn't have done that..."

"Yeah you should have killed them instead." Horror pipe up as he entered the room, the other had probably heard of their conversation beforehand.

"Your not helping!" Cross hissed at his friend.

"...Did something happen?..."

Sans turned to the voice seeing Dust and his 7-years-old brother.

Dust said this as he entered the room with a little Papyrus holding his hand. They had gotten awfully close this pass year and Sans was a little surprise himself of this development but was happy nonetheless.

"Sans got into a fight at school so now we have to meet his teacher." Cross stated as he gestures to him.

"BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled in a chiding manner as he is still holding Dust's hand.

"Look, I'm sorry," Sans sighed. "But I'm mostly concerned on how the hell you guys will meet my teacher."

He said gesturing to them.

"What I'm most concerned of is how the hell you will break the news to Nightmare," Killer said rather amused.

Sans let out a breath, gosh he wonders how that guy will react himself.