ClassicBerry| Half of the internet thinks we're dating [3]

The wind stirred as it brought upon a harsh cold causing a shiver from Sans. He sighed closing the open window of his room before going back and sitting upon his chair.

Adjusting his glasses, he read his notes once again about the possible characters he can imply onto his book that still doesn't have any genre to be honest, he was waiting for a reply on the message he had sent to the agency asking if they wanted a specific genre and what the book represents.

He looked down at his phone checking his message seeing that yes, it said read, but why the hell couldn't they just reply already!? Sans groaned aloud before getting up and deciding that he needed coffee.

He gently pulled his door as he pass through it, going through one more room before reaching the kitchen.

He move the chair to the side, getting on top of it before opening the top cabinet and getting a mug from the side.

Why did he put it here again?

Oh yah, Blue did this

He could probably move it to another lower shelf but..... Sans sighed, nah, he'll just slowly get mugs there everyday until all of them are finally on the lower shelf.

He filled the kettle with water before placing it on top of the stove and turning it on. Sans looked down at his phone seeing that no, there is still no reply.

Sans once again sighed, damn he was sighing all day long should he say exhale? Breath out? Or what?

He sat upon the stool ignoring the creaking of his spine or the small pain that rush through his body, Sans hissed lowly in pain before continuing on looking through his phone.

Aww... what a cute cat-

*RING

"Shi-" Sans almost let go of his phone. He sighed in relief seeing that he hadn't drop it yet.

He look at the number and name on his phone seeing that it's from the agency, he push the call button before putting it onthe side of his head.

"Y'ello"

[Excuse me Mr. Wingdings, we received your message about you asking if we had any favored genres well we do]

It was said in a moderate fast pace voice almost like a robot.

"Well then what is it?"

[We want Love Mr. Wingdings but one with a twist, something much more realistic but we wanted something else....]

"And what would that be?" Sans said accidentally slipping out a yawn as he heard the whistle of the kettle.

He gently stood up turning off the stove before getting an oven mitt and using it to grab the burning kettle he filled the mug with water before putting back the kettle onto the stove.

[We want something that they called as a harem per say]

Sans frozed.

[You do know what a harem is, right?]

"Uhhmmm... yeah I do"

Not that Alphys's constant obsession with Anime isn't enough for him to learn what it means

[Good, anyways an editor will be sent to your flat right about now-]

"Excuse me-"

[He will be arriving there in 5 minutes or less-]

Sans stop

There was a knock on the door

___