MultiShips| Highschool stories

SHIT GUYS I JUST REALIZE I UPLOADED THIS BEHIND A CHAPTER OMFG SO I HAD TO JUST REUPLOD IT TO HERE FOR THE SAKE OF ORDERLY UPDATION PROPERLY

More like just small little scenes that all are in the same au that I was thinking on my head that isn't big enough to be a book or be a proper full on one shot.

___

Ice creams are pretty fine with Sans in general but sometimes they can be quite harsh to his teeth and tongue.

Sans hissed a little regretting that he just directly took a bite off his ice cream.

"My mouth's cold," Sans sighed shaking his head as he gritted his teeth.

Outer looked at him from his place at the couch, a small smirk working up on the other's face "Want me to warm it up for you."

Sans stop still, his heart skipping a beat as his face flushed. He look at Outer grinning nervously.

"S-sure?"

Smooth Sans, real smooth...

Outer's grinned widened, he leaned his body closer to Sans and-

"Here have some of my hot cocoa," Outer said offering Sans a mug of cocoa in his hands that the other himself was just drinking a second ago.

Sans looks down at the cup, watching the brown milky substance move slowly while the strong smell from it reach his non existent nose.

"..."

"Uh... Sans?"

"Oh uh yah, sorry bud, I just spaced out I guess," Sans awkwardly chuckled taking the mug from Outer's hand and taking a huge gulped from it, not even minding that it was hot cause haha he needs something to distract him from his internal screaming.

"...This is what you meant right?" Outer arched a brow at him.

Sans just awkwardly grinned "Yeah.."

"Well this was actually my plan A want a plan B?"

Sans blinks "What's plan B?" He took a sip from the mug.

"I'll just use my tongue to warm your mouth instead"

Sans almost choked on his drinks before putting it down on the table and look at outer with stunned wide eyes.

Outer winked at him.

"Well that was a Saturn of events."

___

Look, Cross is a pretty laidback guy who can let anything slip by but gosh darn it this two will be the death of him.

Cross groaned slamming the tray full of food on the table before sitting on his seat annoyed as ever.

"Sheesh, what's wrong with you bud?" Sans who has been his friend since middle school asked him.

"Those damn twins..." Cross sighed annoyingly as he tried really hard to stop himself from slamming his head on the cafeteria table right then and there from how tired he is of their shit.

Sans nodded knowingly. "What did they do know?"

He opened his mouth to answer but stop, his face heating up remembering exactly what the actually fuck happened.

Haha good bye self restraint from slamming his head on the table, it was nice knowing you.

Cross slammed his head on the table hard, not even minding that he might have hurt himself in the process cause Stars knows that the pain might as well help him ignore those fucking memories.