Bad Sanses x Sans| The 'Original' Student

Based on the book: The 'Original' student by: Star_Gizmo

The image above is by:
Dreamdiary_666

pls support the artist their work is amazing and they draw a lot of bad sanses x sans as well.

This is a fanfic of another fanfic so yeah.

___

Sans hasn't taken off his hood before. It was the thing that made people just call him with neutral pronouns and made it so that they can never identify him as a human or a monster. 

He never bothered to correct them, seeing no point in doing so and the other's never did question him - either because they think it would be rude of them or just plain out don't care - about it so he didn't think he needs to tell.

"Dude, I just realize that all odd numbers has a three in them."

Sans turned to his recently just friend, Killer, who was sitting beside him.

"Killer it's too early for your shit..." Sans groaned seeing that it was still 7 in the morning and their homeroom teacher is late as fuck.

"Yeah and it's sEvEn o’clock,"

Killer stated giving punctuation to the letter E.

"Does he always do this?" Sans turned to Nightmare who begrudgingly sighed.

"Sadly." The other scoffs while Killer just grinned.

Sans shakes his head before turning to the side seeing Horror dozing off in his desk.

Nightmare, Horror and Killer are already here but three other skeletons were not to be seen.

'Where are those three?'

The door slammed open as Cross came in with a  troubled look in his eyes before sighing when he saw that the teacher was still not here.

Cross sighed in relief. "Dear stars, I thought we were late."

"Who the fuck would care if we were late?" Red said walking in with Dust behind him.

"Sans would," Cross hiss towards Red who scoffs but said nothing anyways.

Seeing that they were on the back, Dust was the one who walks towards them first with Cross and Red following suit.

"Morning..." Dust muttered towards him before going beside the half asleep Horror with his head resting on his hand. Dust pokes the other in the cheek, which did nothing to be honest.

Seeing that the other won't wake up, Dust did the most logical thing to do or what Sans was pretty sure what the other thinks as logical.

Dust took a hold of the arm that was holding up Horror's head before quickly pulling it, resulting to Horror's head slamming on his desk really hard.

To his slight surprise, Horror only kept sleeping.

Sans snorted at that while Red and Killer laughs. Dust look down at his friend before just sitting on his desk beside the other seemingly to have accepted defeat.

"Anyways," Sans turned to Cross and Red. "Why were you guys late?"

Cross scoffs before glaring down at Red. "Ask this asshole."

"Hey it ain't my fault that ya drank it."

"Yeah but you could have at least had warn me that you drugged it."