MultiShips| Ship it all

ClassicDust| Did you just fucking drugged me?

Sans groaned awake, his eyes blinking open to adjust his sight on the surroundings around him.

He had just woken up in his bed-

Wait... what?

Sans didn't remember being anywhere near his bed or falling asleep either. So how in the fucking stars did he got here?...

His memory was kinda blurry than again he guess that's a side effect of not sleeping for 8 days. Even Dust made him drink some sort of replenishing tea-

Wait a fucking second.

Sans stop still as he was able to piece everything together.

He sighed in defeat as he shakes his head.

"Did he seriously needed to drugged me?..."

That explains that weird minty smell on the tea...

"Yes..."

Sans turns to the voice seeing Dust by the side. Was the other there the whole time?

"Why though?"

"I don't know, since someone refuses to sleep at all cost and keeps taking on many jobs at the same time..." Dust snorted.

And to think, he found the silent side of Dust more charming than this guy.

"Stars, I hate this side of you," Sans snorted before cracking a grin.

"Thanks," he smiled.

Dust rolled his eyes. "For what? Drugging you?"

"..."

"I really do fucking hate this side of you."

BloodLust| Honey please

"Honey, this relationship isn't going to work if you keep getting jailed for murder."

Lust sighed tiredly as he look at his boyfriend who was behind bars and yet still has that wide crazed grin on his face.

"Like come on, most of our talks, face to face anyways, has you in a jail cell," He pointed out with a small and yet concerned frown. "Which I am not going to broke you out off, for your information."

"Don't worry, either Dust or Killer will just break me out of jail anyways,"

The other casually stated not even grasping on the fact that he might have just told him, someone who is mostly on the good side, about the escape plan.

It doesn't even matter anyways because Lust knows that he can never get in the way whenever it includes Horror and the other knows this as well.

"Please don't tell me that their going to bomb the entrance again." Lust exasperatedly said remembering all the mess that cause.

"Nah, we're just going through a portal this time."

A voice said making Lust jumped from the sudden intrusion before looking to the side seeing Killer and Dust with a portal behind them.

Why the fuck did they even bothered putting this fuckers into jail again when they can just open up portals and teleport? Sure they made a machine so shortcuts can't be made to come here and a device so the prisoners can't use any magic but why didn't they add one for portals either?

Dust casually walks in front of the jail cell getting beside Lust to open the lock with a bone in his hand. The sound of metal breaking and how it's broken pieces land on the concrete ground made a loud pang in the air before stopping as it settles.

Lust watches from the sidelines as Dust carefully put off that device that stop the other from being able to use their magic. Horror made small talk with the two before walking towards him.

Lust rose a brow at the other before stopping still when the other gave him a haste kiss on his cheek.

"I'll call you later, okay?" Horror said already beside the two as he was just by the portal.

Lust just sighed, not minding the purple flush on his cheeks before grinning at the other.

"Okay, hon."

God dammit the other would be the death of him.

___

"Uhh... Lust, you sure you didn't get hurt when Horror escape?" Outer asked with a rose brow.

"Not that I remember of." Lust hummed in response as he made some hot chocolate.

"You sure that... you're sure about that?"

Lust turned to the other lifting a brow.

"Yes Outer, I am quite sure, why do you asked?"

"Uhmmm.. well I guess it's because of the blood on your cheek?"

Lust stop still before letting out a loud and tired sigh.

He really needs to have a talk with the other about warning him whenever blood gets on him.

InkCross?| It's starting to get weird.

Cross watches as a certain skeleton splattered in paint was humming melodically. He watches as their eyes shifts from on shape to another, one color to the other and expressions being as random from the last.

He analyze how the other had the habit of twirling his pen from time to time, how he would tap it on the table once in a while and how his eyes wander around the library, he was-

"Go talk to him already, You've been standing here staring at him and it's starting to get weird."

Killer, his childhood friend, spoke up getting him out of his trance state. 

Cross narrowed his eyes at his friend.

"I wasn't-"

"Excuses, excuses," Killer scoffs before grinning up a him. "Just go already, trust me, it's less awkward than just staring at him."

Cross sighed, a small blush reaching up his cheeks.

"Fine..."

"Atta boy."

He walk towards his direction and oh whoops did they just lock eyes!? ABORT ABORT!.

"NOPE!"

Cross practically yelled as he turned back to Killer, quickly getting his friend's hand and walking out the fuck of the library.

"Wuss."

Killer snorted.

"Oh fuck off."

___

Hey guys!

I'm still very busy and shit but I wanted to give you guys this because I keep getting some of those pass this to your closed friends and things.

Which I feel very grateful of. Yet I can't exactly find the energy to give it to everyone seeing my low attention span but this is my way of thanking all of you guys anyways and hope all of you have a wonderful day!

999 words