InkLust| Winter's Love

Requested by: PomegranateRed

___

"Hon I love you and all but there is no way in hell are we going to get a pet squid."

Lust sighed as he held his lover's hand both of them just walking side by side in the streets with no care in the world as snowflakes fell down from the sky.

Ink huffs. “But think of the puns I can make with it, and now I can tell Error that just because I have a pet squid doesn't mean I'm a squid."

"Oh my stars, that's so stupid," Lust snickered. "I can't believe I'm actually saying no to you for once."

The other half-heartedly rolled his eyes at him before looking back at the street.

"Where are we going to anyways?"

"The Café remember? Gosh your memory is as bad as Sci said it to be."

"Sorry," Ink awkwardly grinned. "I might just forget about you if this keeps up though."

The other said it jokingly but Lust couldn't but feel a little sad at that thought before an idea made it's way to his head.

"Well if that does ever happen then..." Lust pause to kiss the other on the cheek.

Ink lifted a brow at him. "Then what?"

"I'll just have to make you fall in love with me all over again!" Lust said with a wink.

Ink snorted as a small rainbow blush made it's way onto his cheeks.

Lust blinks. "Uh hon?"

"Yeah?"

"Ink is spilling from your chin again." Lust pointed out to the other's mouth which has a bit of ink spilling from the side.

"Oops," Ink rubbed the, well, ink away from his chin.

"Well at least you didn't puke it out like months ago." Lust chuckled. "It was definitely a mood changer during the first time we tried to kiss."

Ink softly laughs. "Oh I remember that! I remember you just saying fuck it and then kissed me."

"It was really romantic until you puke into the kiss though."

The other slumped his back. "Oh stars please don't remind me of that again."

Lust just grinned.

A sharp cold wind blew pass them making Lust quickly hugs himself from pure instinct.

"Damn winter." He huffs.

"Hey love?" 

Lust glance at the other. "Yeah?"

"Here," Ink took off his scarf and wrap it around his neck. "Hope this helps."

Lust looks down at the scarf that was comfortably wrap around his neck before smiling up at his boyfriend.

"I love you."

Ink grinned.

"I love you too.

___

It was short but that was all I can think in what you requested though.

Hope you like it PomegranateRed

444 words.