InkMare| History of Art

This isn't NaJ

But I made the two of them teachers of Art and History anyways lol.

Requested by: JadePlayz

___

"Nightmare..."

Ink greeted the other with a smile.

"Ink..."

Nightmare said his name with narrowed eyes.

Squeals were heard all around them as Ink already knows that it's just his students.

He laughs winking at Nightmare before walking off back to his classroom.

He was the art teacher while the other was the history teacher. They're rivals he supposed, such friendly rivalry between two teachers and nothing more.

But still their students ships them together.

___

"No we are not going to make a co-project between history and art,"

Nightmare grumbled as they were walking down the halls.

"Why the hell would the kids even need to know about the history of art?"

"But it'll be fun!" Ink huffs. "Plus it doesn't have to be about the history of art, they can make a painting of the white house or something."

"That would be stupid and hard to do-"

"Oh so you're saying that my students might do better than yours?" Ink interrupted the other with a raised brow.

"Don't you dare..." Nightmare practically growled.

"What? You said it'll be hard to do for your students I supposed." Ink smiled.

"Okay you know what?" Nightmare took ahold of his collar. "Fine, we'll make a co-project."

He grinned.

"May the best students win..." 

"You bet, you son of a-"

"HOLY FUCK MY SHIP!"

"MR. INK X MR NIGHTMARE GUYS!"

The other let go of him as both of them look to the side seeing their students taking pictures and squealing.

Nightmare sighed.

"Why the fuck do they even ship us?"

Ink giggled.

"I think you know why."

___

"Hey..."

Ink trailed off as he blinks down at the skeleton monster on the couch.

"Sorry... what's your name again?"

"WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR FOUR YEARS."

The other yelled as Ink just laughs.

"Oh right Nightmare..."

He said rubbing the back of his neck as he childishly giggled at his husband.

Yup, you heard him husband.

No one knew they were actually married from the start but everyone else in the school ships them anyways.

The other glared at him. "Why the fuck did I think marrying you was a good idea?"

"Cause you love me." Ink said as he sat on the couch next to his husband before putting his head on the other's shoulder.

"A bad choice really..."

Nightmare grumbled under his breath as Ink couldn't help but grin.

He doesn't even know why they never mentioned it to his students or how his students didn't even know this.

They didn't exactly take each other's last name they just made it their middle names and the students called them with their first names anyways so it was a bit expected.

He guess, he was just too much of a trickster to tell his students and Nightmare could've cared less.

Ink hummed.

"I love you..."

Nightmare grumbled but faintly smiled.

"I love you too..."

___

"Hey hon?"

Ink said as he walk up to their shared bed.

"Yeah?"

The other said not even looking up from the book he was reading.

"I think we might need to tell our students that we're actually married for once."

That got Nightmare to look up at him with a raised brow.

"Well that's new, why though?"

He awkwardly chuckled.

"I'm well...."

Ink lifted up his shirt showing his summoned stomach as Nightmare's jaw drop.

"I'm pregnant."

___

"So you guys might be asking why me and Nightmare called all of you to one classroom."

Ink said as he got nod of agreement in response.

All of his and Nightmare's students are gathered in his classroom so they can announce the news.

"Well, the thing is me and Nightmare-"

"Are going to start dating?" Sci interrupted him.

"Kinda no but-"

"Are already boyfriends?" Killer said as he grinned.

"No we-

"You guys are married?" Sans said rather jokingly.

Ink pause before smiling.

"Well yeah..."

"Knew it- WAIT WHAT?" 

All of the kids were fucking silent as they look at them with wide eyes.

"We've been married for 4 years." Nightmare bluntly stated lifting his hand and Ink's own.

"I mean you guys seriously didn't think we just like wearing rings." Ink chuckled.

"Please don't tell me you guys are only telling this to us now because of a pregnancy or something...."

Outer said before stopping still when Ink just gave him an awkward grin.

"I mean well... I am so-"

This cause an uproar in the classroom.

___

I find Ink and Nightmare to be like this don't give a shit power couple who likes to mess with people from time to time.

792 words.