NightError| Your Just You

Requested by: FallenAngelMinty

Erratum belongs to harrish6

You guys should check them out there a really great writer if you haven't heard of them yet.

Anways, I'm sorry that it is so late like shit. My request are still closed but I just want to give you this so yeah.

I like this ship name more than Errormare tbh cause it's pretty much a pun lol.

___

"You always smile like you're about to cry."

"Only a fool would fall in love with someone as deadly as me"

___

Erratum has a problem.

Well he could barely call it a problem, more like an inconvenience per say. And that very problem is...

Nightmare hates him...

Well he was kinda used to Mare hating him but their relationship is mostly one to question about so it kinda doesn't count plus this time it was a different Nightmare than the one from his past multiverse.

But still, it's an inconvenience.

So of course when he was being asked out on a date - which he learned the meaning of probably months ago - by the devil himself, he has his doubts.

"WHat?"

Nightmare's face was filled with color, eyes looking to the side shyly as he awkwardly coughs.

"I-I well- well I- wanted to ask you out on a uh- d-date." 

Erratum blinks, confuse as ever.

Nightmare finally looks at him in the eye, fidgeting as he did so.

"A date is-"

"It'S a RoMAntic aPPOintmenT rIGHT?"

Error said rather smugly, well he was finally learning this terms and was kind of proud to be able to remember such things in the first place.

"Uh.. yeah..."

Nightmare awkwardly tugs at his clothes as he muttered under something his breath. 'Oh my stars, this is stupid.'

"So... uh- I- wanted to ask if your free this F-Friday night.."

To say that Erratum was confuse was an understatement cause he was at loss.

"WHy? I THouGht YoU haTEd me?" Erratum lifted a brow. "OR iS It NOrmal FOr PEOplE tO ASk out PEOple tHey haTe?-"

"No! Of course not!" Nightmare's eye sockets were wide. "And I don't hate you! What would even give you that idea?"

Erratum didn't waste time to point out the times that he was sure that the other hated him.

"YOu alWAyS LooK AT me FlUShed wiTH ANger, YoU HUnt ME dOWn for inFoRMatIon, YOu gLANce aT ME WiTH NArroWED EyES fRoM tImE to TIme, YOu PraCTICAlly CRIticIZe me-"

"Okay, I get it!" Nightmare yelled rather embarassed.

The other stops to look at him with a rather loss look in his eyes.

"D-do I actually do that?"

Erratum nodded.

Was the other's movements not made out of hatred or something? Well now Erratum is just purely confused. Now come to think of it the other never did have an aura of wanting to kill him or of anything ill pointed out only at him but still he can never helped but be very cautious.

"Oh stars..." Nightmare covered his flushed face with his hands before finally looking back at Erratum.

The other awkwardly cleared his throat before saying.

"Okay first, I'm sorry about that," Nightmare shifted his eyes to the side rather nervously.  "And I really do mean to ask you out..."

There was not even a moment once in his life did he ever thought that someone might actually want to ask him out or be in a relationship with him.

"WHy ME ThOUgh?"

"W-well- your just- you," Nightmare said rather shyly. "A-and I like you..."

Erratum laughs, no humor behind it at all as he grinned.

"ONLy a FOol wOUld FaLl In lOVe WIth sOmEOne AS dEAdly aS mE."

He said rather grimly as a sad smile was place upon his lips.

Nightmare looks up at him surprise expression on his face before it turned into a blank one.

"You always smile like you're about to cry."

Nightmare pointed out, voice blank and outright blunt.

Before Erratum can even say anything about what the other said, Nightmare had already continued.

"Look, I know you probably don't have any feelings for me and all," Nightmare locks eyes with him. "But you should at least give yourself some credit..."

"You put other's way before you, you help everyone you call as your own, you care for your children just like any dad should and you- your just-..."

Nightmare stared at him face flushed.

"You..." 

Erratum stare right into the other's eyes seeing nothing but pure genuine in them.

He smiled.

"tHANks..." Erratum looks at him.

The other was just purely genuine to him so maybe, just maybe, he should give this date thing a shot. He was sure something wrong will probably happen and he might just want to punch himself for even considering it but hey he fucks up all the time anyways.

"SO ABouT THat DaTE..."

___

So...what now?

Erratum isn't exactly keen to the idea of new emotions, he understands them to a point but can never tell why he was feeling it at that moment so either he was going insane or that his mind is just playing tricks on him cause gosh darn it this is just frustrating.

For some reason, his face always gets hot when he was around Nightmare, he was giving the other just as much attention as he is with Null and Void and his SOUL it beats so fast whenever he sees the other.

He decided to consult about it to Gina who just laughs at him before saying three words, three fucking words that just made his life a living hell or a fucking nightmare- gosh darn it.

He has considered it before but never really thought about it much when he and Nightmare had gone out on a date. Like what he saw in movies there are times were people just go on dates as self-discovery and everything was just casual but everything was not like that to his case.

No because the three words that Granny G say were simple and outright blunt that made everything came crashing down into him and those three words are-

"Your in love."

Well shit..

___

It's probably not what you expected, sorry but I tried.

1043 words