Poth| Gotta go my own way

Requested by: goldpinkachu

Look, I know this isn't what you exactly requested but the lyrics were so deep I swear to God it reopened old scars for many actually claimed to cry just listening to it.

___

The door slammed shut as Palette and Goth walk in faces filled blankly with blinded anger. Palette already stomp towards the side turning the stereo on almost all the way through as he knows their yelling will just be heard.

"I can't believe you forgot to bring the tickets" Goth gritted his teeth voice irritated as he glared at the other.

"Well sorry if I was the only one actually packing for the trip properly" Palette scoffs.

He always wondered when it started

When they started to fight over the littlest things until it turned into just clouded annoyance over anything the other does.

"Packing? For stars sake we were only going to a concert, we didn't have to bring the whole house" Goth rolled his eyes.

He wondered when their ‘I love you's’ held no more meaning anymore as they used to be. And even if they say it to one another it's nothing but barren and empty unlike what it used to be, warm and full of love...

"At least I'm ready for anything unlike someone"

He had almost forgotten the way Palette used to be. The way he used to smile and be cheerful at everything but now... now it's like looking at a complete stranger.

"Says the guy who ran away from a roach"

Then again, he has changed as well. He had overgrown his shyness and soft spoken words just to become more sarcastic and in some ways, for the lack of a better word, inconsiderate...

"Look who's talking" Palette spat.

It would be a lie if he says that he didn't miss the old days when they were children. Naive little kids who help out in a daycare where they would bond with everyone, smiles plastered on their faces as they think that nothing can change that.

Oh how they were wrong.

He opened his mouth to talk back but his words were stop by the loud knocking on the door. He stop still glancing towards Palette who was now staring at the door blinking.

Goth composed himself, walking towards the direction of the door before opening it only be met by the view of someone's chest.

He look up meeting the gaze of PJ who is softly smiling "Hey sorry to bother you guys but can you please turn down the music? The kids are trying to sleep"

Years passed as everyone had grown, PJ looks much more older now and had grown taller his smile became much more content than ever as he was able to marry someone he love.

"O-oh of course" Goth awkwardly chuckled before snapping his head towards Palette ushering the other to do so.

Palette did just that turning of the stereo not talking back for PJ is just there.

"Thanks guys" PJ smiled but it work up into a smirk "If you guys were using music to block of the sound of you guys doing it maybe next time?"

Why would he think they were- oh right, their faces.... both of their faces were flushed from boiling anger and yelling but how will the other even know the truth?