"I also know that both of yours and Jungkook's parents were killed by this agency, so whatever we did, we had a purpose. Now you can let go of whatever was holding you back—not just Y/N and Jungkook, but all of us." Namjoon said.

    "Where's Taehyung and Jimin? They should be hearing this," Hoseok asked suddenly.

    We all turn to look—seeing Jimin and Taehyung walking towards us, hand-in-hand. Both of their expressions were cheery. 'Did you-' I mouthed to Taehyung. Before I could finish my question, he nodded his head.

    "You bitches owe me $50." Yoongi said, pointing to Namjoon and Hoseok.

    "That reminds me... Jimin, you still owe me the $50," Taehyung said.

    "For what?" He scoffed.

    "For Jungkook and Y/N." He clenched his teeth, trying to be quiet.

    "I heard that," I rolled my eyes.

    "And you bet on us?" Taehyung asked.

    "It was so obvious when you guys would stare at each other and look at each other when your hands would accidentally touch." Hoseok rolled his eyes as he shook his head, smiling.

    "I mean, you bet on us," I looked down at Jungkook and looked back up. "So it's quite even." I smiled.

    Namjoon came up to Taehyung and patted his back, giving him a thumbs up.

    "What are we going to do with the bodies, though? As much as I'd like to have a nice laugh, we need to figure out what to do first." I asked.

    "I brought a grenade—two, actually." Taehyung said, grabbing both of them out of his bag. "It's remote controlled, so we can get as far away from here as possible before we ignite it."

    "Let's plant one in the basement and plant one in here. Make sure to gather all the bodies in one pile in the basement and here so we make sure the police gets no evidence of what had happened." Namjoon said with a serious tone. That's really what I liked about him, he can get careless but when it comes to danger, it's an automatic turn and he becomes serious.

    "The basement is ready. The bodies are piled together so there will be no solid evidence." Jimin reported as he came back up to ground level from the basement.

    "We're ready here too. Are grenades ready and intact?" Namjoon asked.

    Jimin nodded.

    "Could somebody wake Jungkook up?" Namjoon asked. I immediately walked over and shook him awake. He opened his eyes slowly.

    "Jungkook, we need to go." I whispered. Jimin and Taehyung came over, helping Jungkook up as he balanced on one leg. They slid his arms over their shoulders as he hopped on one leg.

    We all started walking away from the warehouse. Away from the troubles that had costed us so much. Too much.

     I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that we were done. We all walked in a row, in sync. So much has changed since the beginning.

    We walked until we were far enough from it but it was still in sight. "Before we say goodbye, let go." Namjoon said.

    Let go of the worries, the fear

    Let go of the worries, the fear. Let go of the blame and let go of the grudges that we've held on for so long...too long.

    "We did it," I said.

    Namjoon's thumb grazed over the red button that basically screamed 'don't press me!', how cliche. He sighed, taking a moment and closing his eyes. He opened them back up, nodding at himself before his thumb pressed the button.

    I was surprised that he didn't break it.

    A loud grumbling, and then a loud boom! erupted as the sky lit up. We all turned back, seeing the whole warehouse on fire as the bodies went along with it.

I looked to my right, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin stood. While on my left, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi stood.

Jungkook's fingers embraced mine as tears fell out of my eyes.

We really did it.

should i be emotionalfor completing mybook? yes

for completing my
book? yes.

do i want this to end?
no.

i'm honestly so so
sad that this book came
to and end and

i would like to thank
those who have decided
to continue reading a

book written by an
unprofessional author
who doesn't know the
difference between

past and present
tense.

there will an epilogue
coming soon, yay!

more awesome news,
i will be writing bonus
chapters because their
story isn't finished!

for now, if you would
like to, check out my
book that is going to

be updated regularly
soon,  "abandoned".
it is a jimin fanfic
that won't be tied
to this book.

aish, thank you
so much for your
love and support.
i appreciate every
comment i get!
saranghae

- tina.

[EDITED]

ohmygod it's done 😭