I'm on my way. [16]

Start from the beginning

"Babyyyyy." Nicki yelled through the phone. I chuckled rubbing my free hand across my face.

"Wassup baby?"

"Nothin much, I just miss youuuuu." She whined again making me grin.

"You know I miss your small ass too. But did you make it safe?"

"Hey my ass is not small!"

I smirked. "I'm just playin baby. Me and the whole damn world know that ass is far away from being small."

"Shut up Y/N you always know what not to say." I chuckled at her fake attitude. She knew I was only joking. Well to a certain extent, because that ass on her is Out. Of. This. World...I love it. Along with every other part of her.

"But yes I'm good babe, I was really calling to check on you and see how things are going."

"Well I just made it and I'm on my way to her house now."

"Mm ok. Don't go and do anything stupid Y/N. You know I'll hear about it."

"I know, and I promise you imma be cool."

"Right, you better."

I went to say something but was cut off.

"Babe listen, I got to go but I want you to call me and let me know everything is ok."

"Alright I-" the sound of the beep made me sigh. "Love you..."

From👭❤️💍
Be careful. Please babe. I love you❤️
-6:15 pm

I smiled down at my phone quickly typing back.

To 👭❤️💍
I love you too baby💍 -6:16 pm

Before I knew it the car was stopped out in front of Camila's house. It's been so long since I been here. That's only been once since we split up.

Weirdly when I got up to the gate, it just pushed open. There was no guard or nothing around. Just a gate. Now I know Camila has changed and all but one thing that would never change about her is the way she felt about her security gates.

I mean she is Camila Cabello. She's very well known so this seems off to me.

After pushing past the gate the car parked in the long driveway.

"Hey stay right here, I'll be right back." I spoke to the driver and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

I slammed the car door and made my way up to the large door.

I knocked on the door a few times and stpped back. My hands are shaking as I can just feel my blood boiling up already.

"Yeah?" I heard a deep voice and of course I knew it didn't belong to Camila. I looked at the door to see who the deep voice belonged to.

A frown instantly took over my face.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked looking him up and down. He walked up to me looking at me like I was crazy.

I backed up putting space in between us.

"The question is what the fuck are you doing at my girl house." He must think he know me or something.

I frowned looking down at him. "Man where is Camila at? That's who I came here for." I said taking I look through the door trying to see.

"Camila? Nah you don't need to be looking for her."

I stared at him for a second before laughing loudly.

"So you're Alex huh?" I asked while pointing at him.

"Sure am and I know exactly who the hell you are. So like I said get away from this door!"

"Man you a joke! I ain't going nowhere till I see Camila! You don't own this house!"

He shook his head still looking at me."I see why Camila left your ass. She moved on to something way better."

I chuckled nodded my head a bit. "You're a damn woman beater. I'm sure anybody is better than you." I swear I was trying my best to stay calm. But if he keeps talking shits gonna blow up.

"And your a chick with a dick!"

I rolled my eyes listening to this prick talk was making my ears bleed. I'm already ready to whoop his ass so he needs to shut the fuck up. Plus knowing  my dick is more than likely 10x bigger than his. I ain't worried about shit he saying.

"But don't worry I'm surely enjoying playing house with her and Ro. She's such a sweet. little. girl.."

Ok hold the fuck on, WAIT! Did the dude just speak about my daughter? MY CHILD'S name came out of his mouth.

I looked at the dirty ass smirk in his face. It only pissed me off more.

"What the fuck you just say?" I asked turning my head down at him. He can say whatever the fuck he want about me but he can't speak on my daughter.

He started to laugh and I continued glaring down at him."Oh so now you wanna get all tough. You heard what I said."

I clenched my jaw rubbing my knuckles down my side. One part of me was thinking about all the consequences. But the other half of me didn't give a fuck.

"I-" before he could even finish I already had him on the ground.

My arms moved quickly as I sent blows back to back. Quickly loosing track of how many hits I was throwing.

"Here you go you little bitch! Fight somebody you're own damn size for once huh!"

He weakly held his hands up trying to stop me. "G-get the hell off me." He struggled to get out as I kept pounding his fucking face.

"Make me! You little bitch! You like to put your hands on women, but I see you can't even handle a woman with a dick!" With each and every word my arm swung back to hit his now swollen face.

I was swinging as hard as I could at this bitch.

"Y/N stop it!"

I turned around to see Camila getting out of her car running over to us.

😯😦😧😮

A/N

Ohhhhhh snap!

Who's ready to see what happens next👀😳

What's Camila going to say??

How will things end?😕

I hope you all are ready...

But please please let me know why you guys think and/or how you all feel about how things are going so far🙃

Than you all so much for reading/voting🙈also sorry for any mistakes🙊

WE ARE GONNA GET INTO SOME THANGZZZZ NEXT CHAPTER🤧😉

Be readyyyyyyyyy babes🌈