Can't take it anymore [13]

Start from the beginning

I trust those girls with my life. But with Alex, I can't see them the way I want to. He's so protective of me that sometimes I think it's too much.

That's one of the reasons I'm not too focused on my music right now. Don't get me wrong, music is my life. But I'm in a relationship now. I have to respect his wishes. I have to be willing to make some compromises. So I do kind of shelter myself some. Away from anyone that Alex believed could jeopardize our relationship.

Standing in this shower under the hot water. I couldn't help but think about what seeing the girls after so long would be like. I mean all happy thoughts of course. But then I think of the possibility of them finding out about Alex of asking me tons of hard questions, I'm not ready to answer.

I know for sure Y/N's name would pop up. Along with all our problems in the previous years.

After getting out the shower I got dressed and made my way into Royalty's room.

I walked into Royalty's room waking her up to get her dressed. Y/N flew  her back out last night like she's promised. I was happy to see my baby. She was away from me for a bit. Longer than I'm sometimes comfortable with. But I know I have to deal with it.

"G'mornin mommy!" She yelled smiling up at me. My baby is so sweet, she's always smiling and happy everyday.

The smile on my face grew as I made my way over to her. "Good morning baby, lets get up and get dressed." I said as I lifted her small body up from under her princess sheets.

"Mommy, where we go?"

I finished pulling on her shirt and putting her little shoes on. "We're going to see auntie Mani, DJ, and Ally today babe."

Watching her eyes grow big and sparkle with excitement. I smiled. "Really mommy! I miss dem soooo much!" She clapped with a bright smile on her face.

I laughed nodding at her excitement. I leaned over placing a kiss on her forehead before standing up.

"Aw I know mija, they miss you sooo much too." I said as I pinched her cheeks. which was true. Dinah made sure to let me know that if I didn't bring Royalty to see them. She's going to personally beat my ass.

She cheesed hugging her body to my leg looking up at me.

"We go now mommy?"

I nodded. "In just a minute babe, you stay right here while mommy goes and grabs something really quick. Ok?"

She nodded as she picked up one of her dolls.

"K mommy, I waits on you."

I smiled at her before slightly closing her door making my way down the steps.

"Where are you going?"

"God babe d-don't scare me like that."

I could see the look on his face, this strange look in his eyes and I couldn't tell if he was still sleepy or pissed.

"You didn't answer my question Camila." His voice was so deep it literally sent chills down my spine.

"Oh, well Royalty and I are going to go and visit a few of my old friends. Remember my band mates." I said quickly biting down on my lip.

He shook his head as if he didn't believe me.

"Your trying to go over to your ex's house huh?"

I frowned. "No Alex, why would I when Y/N just dropped Royalty off. I have no reason to."

I tried walking past him but he blocked me and pushed me back. He grabbed my face in his hands making me look up at him.

"You're not going anywhere." He demanded and I tried my best to push him off of me.

"Babe calm down, it's just a few friends." I explained starting to walk down the stairs. Before I could get too far he yanked me back into him, keeping his hold on my arm.

"I don't give a fuck who it is! I said you're not going!" I flenched back feeling myself start to shake.

"B-but."

"Camila! If you don't take your dumb ass back up there and get in that bed, you're going to regret it!"

Staring up at him I could tell he meant every word he said.  God I really need to call Y/N.

I gulped back my tears and nodded. "I-ok."

He threw my arm from his grip and stood there mugging me watching my every move. Rushing back upstairs I saw Royalty standing at the top with a tears down her face.

"Oh baby, what's the matter?"

She pointed her little finger towards the stairs. "He a bad man mommy."

I closed my eyes tightly before bringing her into my arms.

"It's ok baby, come on you can lay down with mommy."

"Shhh shh, calm down baby, mommy is ok." I whispered softly into her hair as I rocker her.

"I wan my momma." She cried in my neck.

"Me too baby, me too" I whispered while running my fingers through her hair.

I silently rocked us back and forth thinking over everything that's been happening.

"We're gonna get momma baby." I whispered taking out my phone. My hands shook as they hovered over Y/N's name. But this had to be done and now.

"Camila, what's up?"

"Y/N are you at home?"

🌪🌪🌪🌪

A/N

Oh god...y'all I don't know if I can handle all that's about to happen and I WROTE IT😭

I'm so nervous right now like😩lordttttt save me🥵

And believe me when I say that things will eventually start to get better for everyone. I'm just trying to gradually work them all in.

I truly believe that you all will enjoy the surprises I have coming and of course a little bit of drama..I wouldn't be me if I didn't add the drama🙃

Please please let me know what you guys think💭 any feedback is gracefully appreciated💕

Thank you so much for reading/voting🔮also sorry for any mistakes🔚