Co-Parenting | 27

3 months later ;
Los Angeles , California.

Destiny🥀-"Babe you sure you don't wanna come with me and Noah to the game ?" Kyle asks me , Today the boys were going to  a summer league game because Kuz wanted to go check out the rookies and Noah just wanted to go cause his daddy was going

Destiny🥀
-
"Babe you sure you don't wanna come with me and Noah to the game ?" Kyle asks me , Today the boys were going to a summer league game because Kuz wanted to go check out the rookies and Noah just wanted to go cause his daddy was going . Kyle wanted me to tag along as well but being that I just hit the nine month mark of my pregnancy , I wanted to stay home and at least try and get some sleep .

"Kyle No , I will stay here with your mom and try and get some sleep . Both Kyrie and Noah have been keeping me up . Noah with the Nightmares and Kyrie with the kicking and punching babe it's just too much I need to sleep ." I tell him .

"Alright I'll be back later okay ." He says kissing my lips and belly .

"Okay now get out of my face so I can sleep." I laugh and he does the same as him and Noah leave .

As the boys leave I walk downstairs to see Karri cooking chicken spaghetti .

"It smells amazing in here ." I tell her .

"How you feeling girly ? Kyle said you weren't feeling to well this morning." Karri asks me .

"Yeah I'm feeling okay , just sleepy and hungry ." I tell her.

"Well the spaghetti is almost done . When it is I'll bring you a plate upstairs to your room okay ? Go lay down ." She tells me and I nod .

"Can you give me 3 garlic breads when you bring it to me and some sweet tea ?" I ask her and she nods .

"Whatever you want , I'll get it for you . Now go lay down ." She tells me and I go back upstairs to Kyle's and i's room.

As I was waiting on my food upstairs in Kyle and i's bedroom , I decide to post a picture on Instagram .

Dess.Karsyn
Los Angeles , California .

KarsynLos Angeles , California