Co-Parenting | 21

1 month later ;
Hidden Hills , California.

Destiny🥀-"Mom !" I yell from my room and I hear both of my parents running up the stairs out of breath and all

Destiny🥀
-
"Mom !" I yell from my room and I hear both of my parents running up the stairs out of breath and all .

"What ? What happened ? What's wrong?" She asks me and I laugh .

"I was just gonna ask if you two were gonna go with Noah and I to Kyle's game tonight ." I ask them .

"You play to got damn much !" My dad says and I laugh .

"We thought something was happening to your ass ." He adds and I laugh .

"I'm fine but are y'all ?" I ask .

"Of course we loved to come watch our son-in-law ." My mom smirks .

"Don't start that ." I tell her .

"What I'm just saying ." She says .

"Mhmm , Well do y'all mind watching Noah for a little bit ? I have a doctors appointment to go to at 11:30 ." I tell them .

"Yeah that's no problem at all . Why you going to the doctor though ?" My dad asks me .

"For a check up ." I smile , truth is I missed my period and I've been peeing a lot and eating like crazy lately , So to be on the safe side I made an appointment to make sure I knew what was going on with my body ..

"Are you sure it's just a check up and not whether there gonna check to see if Noah will have a little brother or sister ?" My mom asks me and I look at her .

"Chile I can read you like the back of my hand and .. a mother always knows when her child is carrying and trust me your carrying by the way your veins are popping out of your legs and boobs ." She says .

"Now get ready for your appointment and tell my son I said hi ." She says as her and my dad walk out of my room . My mom is something else ..
-
As I get out the shower , I do my normal routine before walking to my suitcase and looking for something to wear to my appointment .

As I was doing my hair , I text kyle to let him know I was ready for him to come get me for our appointment .