Co-Parenting | 10

Los Angeles, California

Kyle 🕊-"Wait so you mean to tell me you was finna smash ?" Lonzo , my best friend and teammate asks me as Brandon Ingram , Josh hart , and I were chilling in my living room eating , talking , and playing the game

Kyle 🕊
-
"Wait so you mean to tell me you was finna smash ?" Lonzo , my best friend and teammate asks me as Brandon Ingram , Josh hart , and I were chilling in my living room eating , talking , and playing the game .

"Yeah ." I say before taking a sip of my beer .

"Boy you bout dumb as hell ! Boyfriend or not if she was my baby momma , I'd be clapping them cheeks everyday ." Josh says and they laugh .

"For real ." B.I. Says agreeing with Josh .

As I was playing Zo in 2k , I feel my phone vibrate .

iMessage from ; BabyMomma🤤
Hey , you still coming to get Noah ?

As I see that , I pause the game and grab my keys off the coffee table .

"I'll be right back I'm finna go get Noah . don't be eating all my shit ." I tell them and they laugh .

"At least finger her bro !" Zo says . These niggas are something else bro .
-
As I get to Destiny's place , I walk to the door and knock .

"Coming ." I hear destiny yell before she opened the door .

"Hey ." She smiles .

"What's up ."I smirk at her and look over her body . Her hair was in a bun and she had on a Los Angeles Angels Jersey with some blue jean shorts on .

"Noah hurry up . Daddy is here ." She yells and i laugh lightly .

"Why you laughing ?" She smirks at me .

"You called me daddy ." I smirk at her and she playfully rolls her eyes before laughing at me .

"Daddy !" Noah says running to me and I pick him up .

"Hey buddy , you ready to go ?" I ask him .

"Yes ." He nods and I smile at him .

"Alright well give me kisses baby ." Destiny says and Noah leans in and kisses her lips .

"Can daddy get a kiss ?" I ask her and she laughs .

"Yeah mommy give daddy kisses on the lips ." Noah says and she rolls her eyes before giving me a peck on my lips .

"Thank you mommy ." I say winking at her .

"Yeah whatever , you be safe with my child ." She tells me as Noah and I walk to my car .

"Always you make sure you keep it tight for me ." I tell her and she laughs and I wink at her before getting in my car and heading back to my house .
-
Before we made it back to my crib , we stopped at chick-fil-a to get something to eat .

"What you want Jr ?" I ask him .

"The usual daddy ." He tells me and I nod before ordering his meal .
-
"It's good papa ?" I ask him as I park in my garage and he nods .

"Well before we go inside I wanna apologize to you . Daddy didn't mean anything he said a couple weeks back and I love you to death baby ." I tell him .

"I love you too daddy . Your Batman I'm robin ." He says and I laugh .

"Always baby boy ." I say before getting out my car and opening the door for him and we walk inside .

"Uncle J , Uncle B and Uncle Zo Zo ." He says as he sees the guys .

"What's up little man ." Zo says picking him up . Noah is always gonna be my main priority and even if des and I are on bad terms ima make sure we have a good relationship infront of him cause he deserves that ..

| Triple update 💧 Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

5 votes 🕊

Zoe💛 |