Co-Parenting|15

Los Angeles , California

Destiny 🥀-Here I was with Jayden as both her and I were sitting in my new mansion , looking at furniture on wayfair

Destiny 🥀
-
Here I was with Jayden as both her and I were sitting in my new mansion , looking at furniture on wayfair .

"I can not believe he bought this beautiful ass house for just you , him , and Noah ." She says and I laugh lightly. I couldn't believe it either ..

"You pregnant ?" She asks me .

"Chile no , he just wanted me and Noah to move in with him , so he just bought a new house so we can start fresh together ." I tell her .

"That's cute and all but what about Kyle ?" She asks me .

"What about him ?" I ask her .

"Girl you can't tell me your over Kyle . Y'all had sex destiny and I know it meant something to you as much as it meant something to Kyle ." She says .

"Don't get me wrong I'll always love Kyle but I'm in love with jordyn and I'm not gonna let some old feelings get in the way of my new feelings." I tell her and as she was gonna say something else jordyn and Noah walked in with a bunch of junk food .

"Mommy we got a bunch of food for tonight , Jordy said we're gonna have a movie night tonight ." Noah says excitedly .

"Cool ." I smile as he runs over to me and Jayden to hug us both .

"Hey go take your new toys and stuff to your room Noah ." Jordyn says and Noah gets up and does as told .

"Look at you being a good step daddy ." Jayden teases and Jordyn rolls his eyes at her .

"Hey baby girl ." He says leaning down and kissing my lips passionately .

"Hey babe ." I smile lightly .

"How's your eye ?" He asks me .

"It feels fine ." I smile .

"Good well Ima be in our bedroom hopefully you'll be right behind me ." He says and I nod and he kisses my head and walks upstairs .

"What happened to your eye ?" Jayden asks obviously confused cause she couldn't see a bruise due to it being covered .

"Nothing I ran into something ." I tell her .

"I wanna see it ." She says .

"Jayden not right now ." I tell her closing my laptop and getting up .

"Is he hitting you ?" She asks me .

"Jayden your being ridiculous ." I tell her .

"Is he hitting you destiny?" She asks me , I deserved it ..

"No jayden now can you leave please ?" I ask her .

"Are you serious ?" She asks me and I nod .

"Fine I'll go ." She says and grabs her things and leaves and I follow behind her locking the door and going upstairs to jordyn and i's room .

"Why was she here ?" Jordyn asks me as I make my way into our bedroom .

"She's my best friend jordyn ." I tell him .

"I don't want her in my house ." He says .

"But jord— Do you want a recap of what happened two days ago ?" He asks me and I shake my head no .

"Well shut up and listen to me ." He says and I nod .

"I don't want her over here and that's final ." He says .

"Now come over here and give me some lovin' ." He says and I smile and walk over to him . I love him ..

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : What y'all thinking ? I wanna know .

5 votes

Zoe💛 |