Co-Parenting | 22

Los Angeles , California.

Kyle🕊-Tonight was our first home game of the regular season , it's a start of greatness

Kyle🕊
-
Tonight was our first home game of the regular season , it's a start of greatness ..

"That Boy Kuz !" Brandon says as I walk in the locker room .

"Kuzmania in the building." Lebron announces and I laugh and dap him , Brandon , Zo , and josh up .

"What up Daddy to be ." Lonzo says and I laugh . I texted him the news as soon as Destiny got out the doctors office .

"Wait my boy got another baby on the way ? Oh shit ." Josh says .

"Did you tell Dess ?" He adds and both Lonzo and I look at him .

"Josh What are you talking about bro ?" Lonzo asks him .

"You said he's having another baby ." Josh says .

"Nigga He is , With Destiny ." Zo says .

"Ooh , Congratulations bro ." Josh says and I shake my head.

"Josh you bout slow as hell ." B.I. Says and we all laugh.

"What you think y'all goin' have ?" Lebron asks me .

"Hopefully another boy , I don't think I'm ready for another destiny ." I laugh .

"Having a daughter bring a whole different side of you out ." Lebron tells me .

"Honestly though ." Zo agrees .

"Shut up deadbeat ." Josh laughs and we all look at him .

"To soon ?" He asks us .

"Yeah way to soon ." Lebron says and we laugh . Leave it to josh to say some dumb shit ..

"So is Baby mama and Noah coming ?" Zo asks me as I start to get dressed .

"Yeah her , Noah , and her parents goin' slide ." I say .

"So y'all dating or what cause Jayden ain't been giving me the tea lately ." Brandon says and I laugh .

"To be honest I don't even know what we are ." I tell him .

"Here this nigga go ." Zo say .

"I'm for real bro , one minute we're bitching at eachother and then the next we're are laid up . That girl is confusing man ." I say .

"Look young blood with these women you gotta tell them what y'all are , take control of the situation . If you love her let her know that ." Lebron tells me . He does got a point ..

"Yeah man if she's for you , then nothing will get in the way of the relationship you two are destined to have ." Javale adds .

"Preciate at that ." I say as I continue to get ready for the game . I gotta talk to her about it tonight for sure . I just want another chance to prove to her I love her and I won't fuck her over anymore ..

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question: What's your favorite Kyle book that I've made on this account ? Comment I wanna know .

5 votes .

Zoe💛|