Co-Parenting | 26

Los Angeles, California.

Kyle🕊-As Noah and I finally got back from Kay's with the guys , we walk inside and set our bags down

Kyle🕊
-
As Noah and I finally got back from Kay's with the guys , we walk inside and set our bags down .

"Mom is Destiny upstairs ?" I ask coming in .

"Yep , She is knocked out ." My mom says .

"Good , y'all wanna see the ring ?" I ask both my mom and Ms.Amia . After we find out what we're having I planned on proposing to destiny . I'm ready to commit to her for the rest of my life and I can't see myself being with anyone else besides her .

 I'm ready to commit to her for the rest of my life and I can't see myself being with anyone else besides her

"Kyle that is beautiful ." My mom says as we all look at it in amazement .

"Kyle that is gorgeous you picked that out yourself ?" Amia asks me .

"No ma'am bron helped me out ." I admit .

"She's going to love it ." Amia says and I smile . I hope so ..
-
As I was helping my mom and Amia out with different things , I hear Noah running down the stairs .

"Daddy Mommy said come here ." Noah tells me and I stop what I was doing and get up and go check on Destiny .

"Yes ma'am ?" I ask walking in our room .

"Can you rub my feet ?" She asks me .

"No but you can get up and start getting situated ." I tell her and she rolls her eyes before doing so .
-
As of right now the party just started and all of Destiny's and i's family and friends were here chilling , talking , and eating .

"What you think y'all having bro ?" Gelo , Lonzo's little brother asks me .

"I want a boy but at this point I wouldn't mind having a little girl . That's what Noah hoping for anyway ." I tell him .

"Another destiny bro ? you goin' have a head full of grays by the time your 35 if that happens ." James , My Childhood bestfriend says and I laugh .

"Alright everyone the mommy and daddy to be would like to say a couple things before we start our guessing games ." My mom announces and I get up and walk over to Dess as she had on her cute little outfit . she looked beautiful in her little basic ass outfit..

"Hey everyone , I wanna first off say thank you for all coming and that Kyle , Noah and I really appreciate it and we wouldn't have this situation any other way ." Destiny says to everyone .

"I personally wouldn't miss it for the world baby mama ." Melo says and I side eye him as everyone laughs .

"Alright now let's start these games !" She adds and everyone laughs before my mom and Amia announce the first game .
-
"Alright Everyone it is time to find out what baby Kuz is ." Amia says as we finished up the last game .

"Alright Kuz , I want you to dunk the ball in the goal and once you dunk it blue or pink confetti will come out ." She adds and both Dess and I nod .

"Babe hit me with the ally-oop ." I tell Dess .

"Gotcha baby ." She smiles .

"Alright were gonna start the count down at 5 ." My mom says and starts to count down .

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1." Everyone counts and destiny throws me a ally-oop and I dunk it and as I land on my feet I look up to see pink confetti and all my bros run over to me and and crowd around me while Zo hands me the box with the ring in it and I put it in my pocket as I see Destiny walking over to me with tears running down her face .

"Babe were gonna have another me ." She smiles and i kiss her head before getting down on one knee causing everyone to stop what they were doing and give us there full attention .

"Destiny Karsyn , You've been with me through my ups and downs and though we've had more downs then ups I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else if they weren't you . Destiny Karsyn will you please make me the happiest man alive and become Mrs. Kyle Alexander Kuzma ." I ask her and at this point she was crying once again causing her make up to run .

"Yes . Kyle I would love to marry you ." She says and I put the ring on her finger before kissing her on the lips as everyone cheers us on . I love this girl so much .

Kuz
Los Angeles, California

Liked by 1ngram4 , Zo , and 450,327 others Kuz | Daddy's Girls 💛 View all 236,431 comments Jamesconleyjr That Boy finna have a girl 😂😂 Congrats bro 💯Jay

Kuz | Daddy's Girls 💛
View all 236,431 comments
Jamesconleyjr That Boy finna have a girl 😂😂 Congrats bro 💯
Jay.den My niece finna be fly and cut just like her mommy and me 🤪
|
Kuz Sike you are not finna poison my daughter with your bad looks not happening 😂

Couldn't ask for nothing better , I thank god for this .

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : Book suggestions ? Let me know I need some new shit to read 😂

5 votes .

Zoe💛|