Co-Parenting | 18

Los Angeles, California

Kyle🕊-"Daddy am I staying with you tonight ?" Noah asks me

Kyle🕊
-
"Daddy am I staying with you tonight ?" Noah asks me .

"I wish baby boy but I gotta take you back to your mom ." I tell him , as much as I wanted him to stay with me , I had practice and weight room in the morning and having Noah would be a lot ..

"Why can't mommy just come stay with us ?" He asks me .

"Cause she has jordyn ." I tell him .

"Well tomorrow can I stay the night with you ?" He asks me and I smile and kisses his head .

"Yeah I'll come get you after daddy leaves work okay ?" I ask him and he nods .
-
As we pull up to Jordyn and Destiny's house , I hear jordyn yelling at destiny .

"Hold on bud stay in the car okay ." I tell him and he nods .

As I get out my Jeep , I walk to the door and knock .

"Who is it ?" I hear jordyn ask .

"It's Kyle ." I say and he unlocks the door and opens it .

"Where's noah ?" He asks me .

"Where's Destiny ? I need to talk to her ." I tell him .

"Whatever you need to say to her you can tell me and I'll deliver the message ." Jordyn says .

"Look bro I don't know what y'all got going on but ima need y'all to quit the fuckery cause y'all starting to scare my son ." I tell him .

"Listen , Bro , Whatever Destiny and I got going on doesn't concern you or Jayden . So , ima need y'all to mind y'all business . As far as Noah being scared he shouldn't be , Now do me a favor and go get my son ." Jordyn says and i laugh .

"You got me fucked up ! You must not know who the fuck I am ? I will fuck you up but I'm not going to cause my son is in the car and is probably watching but when I catch your ass by yourself it's over for you pretty boy and I put that on me . Let me catch another bruise on destiny and ima be in prison for homicide and that's on me ." I tell and he laughs .

"Yeah Ight ." He says and I go and get Noah out the car .

"Daddy loves you ." I tell him and kiss his head .

"I love you too ." He tells me.

"You got your iPad , So you know you can call me when you need to okay ." I tell him and he nods .

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow ." I tell him and I see him hug jordyn before walking in the house .

"Tell Destiny to call me ." I tell jordyn.

"Yeah Ight ." He says before going back inside .  On everything I'll beat that nigga ass all destiny need to do is say word ..

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : Thoughts ?

5 votes

Zoe💛 |