Co-Parenting |9

Two days later ;
Los Angeles , California

Destiny🥀-Here I am drinking wine and cleaning dishes while Noah was out spending the day with my parents

Destiny🥀
-
Here I am drinking wine and cleaning dishes while Noah was out spending the day with my parents . They'll be down here for a week so they wanted to keep Noah for tonight and I was totally fine with that cause momma needs a break .

As I was jamming to Beyoncé , the door bell rings , So I set my wine glass down and run to the door to see Kyle . I really ain't got time for his bullshit ass apology .

"What do you want ?" I ask already annoyed .

"Can I come in ?" He asks me and I look at him for a second before stepping aside for him to come in .

"Look I'm sorry about all the things I said to you and Noah . You know I love him to death destiny and I wouldn't ever hurt him on purpose ." He tells me .

"But you did kyle . You hurt his feelings , he wakes up in the middle of the night crying because he feels as if his father doesn't love him . Do you know how Heart breaking that is to watch him cry . You broke his heart Kyle and frankly you broke mine as well ." I tell him .

"Baby I'm sorry . I love both you and Noah and I know you hate me for all the shit I've put you through but destiny I swear on Noah I never meant to do you wrong ." He tells me and I look at him .

"You know yourself that I loved you more then I loved myself . Why would you even hurt me like that ?" I ask him .

"I let all this fame get to me . I forgot who I was and where I came from and who stood by me through all my rough times ." He says and I don't say nothing I just continue to wash dishes .

"Baby I'm sorry ." He says coming behind me and kissing my neck . Bitchhhh I'm wet ..

"Kyle ." I moan softly .

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused . I'm sorry for not treating you right . I'm sorry for cheating . I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me . I'm sorry for all the shit I did towards both you and Noah baby ." He says moving his hands from my hips down to my ass and smacking my right butt cheek .

"Kyle I-I-I" I moan out .

"You What Baby ?" He asks continuing to kiss on my neck and create little hickies behind my ear .

"I s-still have a-a boyfriend ." I tell him and he kisses me once more before letting me go .

"You right I'm sorry ." He says .

"It's okay - i mean it's not okay but it felt nice but I don't know kyle ." I say .

"I understand , do you think I can get Noah tomorrow and take him out and tell him I'm sorry and all that ?" He asks me and I nod .

"That's fine ." I tell him and he smiles and kisses me once more before leaving . Did that just happen ?

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

5 votes 💛

Zoe🕊 |