Co-Parenting | 25

1 month later ;
Los Angeles , California.

Destiny 🥀-Today was the day kyle and I have been waiting on , Today we were gonna find out what we were having at our gender reveal party

Destiny 🥀
-
Today was the day kyle and I have been waiting on , Today we were gonna find out what we were having at our gender reveal party . I just hit 28 weeks as well , time is going by so fast and I'm excited . Things have been going good between Kyle and I , We've been having a lot of conversations about marriage and if I'm honest I don't see myself with anyone other then Kyle . I know your probably wondering about Jordyn , He's long gone and he's a problem I no longer have to worry about , I think now I can actually be happy with the way I'm living my life .

As I get out of bed , I walk to Kyle and i's bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face .

"Good morning baby ." Kyle says walking in and slapping my butt before using the restroom . His morning voice is soo sexy .

"Why you all smiles ?" I ask him .

"No reason just ready to find out what we having ." He says .

"Mhmm." I say and he laughs before kissing my lips .

"I'm so ready to push out this baby you don't even know ." I tell him Turning on the shower .

"Why ?" He asks me .

"Kyle I haven't had dick in 6 months , Your probably satisfied cause I suck your dick all the time but I'm tired of just sucking dick I want you to beat my shit in already ." I admit and he laughs .

"You got a couple more months baby ." He says .

"Yeah a couple more months until the baby is here and then not to mention I have to wait like 6 weeks until I can be sexually active again ." I tell him .

"Well once those six weeks are up I'll beat up how ever and where ever you want me to ." He says leaning down and kissing me again . I love me some Kuz ..
-
As of right now I'm getting my hair and nails done while Kyle is out with his friends .

"Hey Babygirl Karri and I are back ." I hear my mom announce .

"I'm in the living room ." I say and I see Karri and my mom appear .

"Look at you mommy to be ." Karri says and I smile .

"Where's daddy to be ?" My mom asks me .

"Out with his dumb ass friends . I told his fat water jug head ass not to leave because we had a couple things to do after I got everything done and he told me he'll be back before they finished with my hair and as you can see she's almost done and he's not back yet ." I tell them .

"He had to go handle some things baby girl calm down . He'll be back in time , y'all have more then enough time to handle what y'all need to handle ." My mom says .

"That's right so just breath ." Karri says .

As they finished with my hair and nails , I walk upstairs to Kyle and i's bedroom and call him .

"Yeah babe ?" He answers .

"I'm done with my hair and nails where are you ?" I ask him .

"Destiny calm down baby the gender reveal doesn't start til 4:30 , it is ten o'clock baby girl ." He says .

"What are you doing though ?" I ask him .

"Minding my business." He says and I hear Noah laughing in the background .

"Well can you please hurry back I'm hungry ." I tell him .

"You got both my mom and your mom at the house with you ." He tells me .

"Kyle I just want you to hurry up and come back home ." I groan .

"Babe I'm out getting stuff done for you , myself , and Noah . I am only one person , your gonna have to wait . I'll be there when I be there ." He says .

"Whatever Kyle Bye ." I say hanging up on him .

As I walk back downstairs , I see my mom and Karri getting ready to start the gift bags .

"Do y'all need help ?" I ask .

"No ma'am just go back upstairs and rest !" Karri says .

"Fine ." I say walking into the kitchen and grabbing some food before walking back upstairs to Kyle and i's bedroom and turning on the tv before getting on Instagram and posting a picture of my bump .

Dess.Karsyn
Los Angeles, California

Liked by Kuz , Melo , and 24,267 others

Liked by Kuz , Melo , and 24,267 others .
Dess.Karsyn | it's all good baby baby ..
View all 678 comments .
Katyaelisehenry This is so funny to me 😂😂 A fucking joke ?!😂😂😂
|
Dess.Karsyn Why is it funny ? Because your not the one carrying Kyle's second child ? You lose them how you get them baby girl and you damn sure wasn't keeping what didn't belong to you .. Ever heard of if It's for you it'll come to you ? I'm guessing not because instead you went to him and you saw how that went . Kyle belongs to me so you an stop trying to get him to come back to you cause it's not happening he's at home and won't be leaving anytime soon .

As I reply back to her , I eat my food and watch t.v. , I refuse to let her ruin my day ..

| Thoughts ? Comment and vote.

The baby is not Jordyns lmaoo I wouldn't do y'all like that ... again 😂

5 votes

Zoe💛 |