Co-parenting | 8

1 week later ;
Los Angeles, California

Kyle🕊-I wake up to the sound of my doorbell ringing , so I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the door in my pajama pants

Kyle🕊
-
I wake up to the sound of my doorbell ringing , so I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the door in my pajama pants .

"Are you Kyle kuzma ?" The delivery man asks me and I nod .

"Sign here please ." He says and I sign off on his digital clipboard and he hands me a white envelope before leaving.

As I close the door , I walk to the kitchen and get a knife and open up the envelope to see it's the results of the dna test .

Dear Mr. Kuzma ,
Noah Adonis Kuzma is 100% yours , The child is 85% black with the rest being 25% white . His mother is Ms. Destiny Karsyn Beckham . Noah's Birthdate is 07/04/15 . If you have any questions please feel free to call 843-675-3451 .

Sincerely , Ambitious DNA

(A/N: I don't know how that dna stuff worked so don't be in the comments correcting me 😂 I just winged it ya welcome 😘 .)

As I see that , I set the paper down and text destiny .

iMessage to ; Destiny Beckham
I'm sorry .

As I send that , I go back upstairs to my room and see that Katya is still asleep .

"Yo' you gotta get up and go ." I tell her pulling the covers off her body .

"Kyle not right now babe I'm exhausted ." She tells me .

"I don't care about that , I need you to bounce out my house . We done ." I tell her as she sits up .

"Babe what's wrong ?" She asks me .

"Get out Katya ! I've let you feed me bullshit . You got me out here looking stupid. I lost my girlfriend and child because of you . You got 2 minutes to get yo shit or ima have you handled ." I tell her and she gets up grabs all her things and leaves . I'm so fucking dumb man , I can't believe this shit ! Why would I listen to her . I've fucked up big time ..

| Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

5 votes 🕊

Zoe💛 |