Co-Parenting | 19

Los Angeles, California

Destiny🥀-"You got me fucked up bro

Destiny🥀
-
"You got me fucked up bro ." I trll Jordyn as we were downstairs in the kitchen .

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and here was jordyn and I arguing over his phone going off this late .

"Who you talking to ?" He asks me .

"You . I understand I cheated and I'm sorry jordyn but you cheating out of fucking spite is unnecessary ." I tell him .

"Who said I was cheating ?" He asks me drinking some Hennessy out the bottle .

"No one doesn't have to say anything you getting text messages at 3 am , Now you can't tell me that's not sus ." I tell him .

"First of all , Stop cussing at me ." He laughs .

"This isn't fucking funny ." I yell at him and before I knew it I was on the ground holding on to my cheek .

"What the fuck I tell you ?" He asks me as he chokes me .

"Fuck you ." I manage to say before kicking him in his nuts and he gets off of me holding his package as he was in pain and I take this chance to get up in run and as I made it halfway up the stairs , Jordyn grabs my leg causing me to fall down the stairs and he gets on top of me once again .

"You stupid bitch !" He says punching me in my face and I can feel blood rushing down my nose .

"I will fucking kill you do you understand me ? You will fucking die if you ever pull some shit like that again ." He says chocking me and as I was gasping for air , I hear Noah .

"HEY GET OFF MY MOMMY !" He yells at jordyn coming down the stairs and trying to get him off of me .

"Noah Stop Baby go upstairs !" I tell him .

"Leave my mommy alone !" Noah says again but this time biting Jordyn causing jordyn to let me go and push Noah down causing Noah to hit his head and I get up and run to Noah and pick him up as he cries loudly .

"Don't you ever do that to him jordyn ." I scream at jordyn as he was sitting up against a wall .

"You can hit me all you want but you will not put your hands on my child ." I tell him before walking upstairs with Noah in my arms and walking into Noah's room and calming him down .

"Momma I want daddy ." Noah says softly .

"I want him too baby but Noah you can not tell anyone about this okay please baby ! You can't tell anyone , You can't tell your grandmas , you can't tell grandpa , you can't tell your uncles or aunts . You can't tell anyone baby ." I tell him .

"I won't mama ." He tells me and I kiss his head and rock him to sleep .
-
As Noah was finally asleep , I walk into his closet and pack his suitcase and put it by his door before walking into my bedroom and doing the same for me .

"What are you doing ?" Jordyn asks me .

"I can't do this to myself anymore , I'm gonna go stay with my parents for awhile until you learn how to act jordyn ." I tell him .

"Baby come on I'm sorry ." He tells me .

"Jordyn your always sorry ! I'm sick of it ! You put your hands on my child I cant let you get away with that ." I tell him .

"Baby I am sorry ." He tells me .

"I need a break to get my head right and ima need you to do the same ." I tell him as I continue packing my things .

"Destiny I'm sorry !" He says and starts crying .

"Baby I'm sorry please !" He says and I look at him as he had tears streaming down his face .

"Jordyn .. I'm leaving and your not gonna stop me from doing so ." I tell him grabbing my suitcase , car keys , phone , charger and purse before walking downstairs to my car and putting Noah and i's bags in and walking back inside to go get Noah and put him in the car .

"Destiny please baby don't leave ." Jordyn says grabbing me and picking me up .

"Baby please ." He cries kissing my neck and I hug him before pushing him off me .

"I'll talk to you later jordyn ." I say kissing him one last time and walking back outside to my car . I love him but he needs to work on his self and we I see progress I'll come back but until then I think it's best that I stay with my parents ..

| Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

Question : What y'all think Destiny's parents gonna do ? What y'all think Kyle goin' do ? Do y'all think destiny is gonna go back to jordyn ? Let me know what y'all think .

5 votes

Zoe 💛 |