Co-Parenting | 16

Los Angeles, California.

Kyle🕊-Right now I was waiting on destiny to drop Noah off because Noah and I had things to do today

Kyle🕊
-
Right now I was waiting on destiny to drop Noah off because Noah and I had things to do today .

As I look at my watch I see it's 8:30 am , She was suppose to be here thirty minutes ago , So I decide to text her ..

iMessage to ; Baby mama 🤤
Where you at ? You know Noah and I got shit to do ..

As soon as I send her that , I immediately receive a text back from her .

iMessage from ; Baby mama 🤤
I'm on my way now Kyle , I had to drop jordyn off at practice and Noah is hungry so I was gonna stop and get him something to eat .
Delivered .

As I see that I shake my head , this nigga jordyn got her brain washed or some shit cause the destiny I knew would've dropped Noah off to me first and then dealt with him ..

iMessage to ; Baby mama 🤤
I'm going to feed him don't worry about doing it . Can you please hurry up before we're late for our appointments ..
Read @ 8:36 am

As I seen she read that I decide to not bother texting her anymore cause at this point she was pissing me off .
-
As ten more minutes finally passed , I hear my doorbell ring and grab my keys and wallet before opening the door .

"Daddy !" Noah says excitedly.

"Hey little man , you ready to go ?" I ask him and he nods as destiny puts him down .

"You be good for daddy okay ." She tells him and he nods kissing her forehead and walking over to me .

"Please be careful with my child ." She tells me.

"Aren't I always ?" I ask her and I can see her rolling her eyes through her sun glasses .

"Why you always got on sun glasses ?" I ask her .

"Maybe because it's sunny outside you idiot ."

"Nah it ain't that got damn sunny . I just think you hiding something ." I tell her . Jayden told me jordyn has been hitting on destiny and before I go over there and pop shit .. I gotta see it myself ..

"Like what ?" She asks me .

"A Bruise perhaps . Your not slick destiny ." I tell her .

"It's nothing Kyle ." She tells me .

"If it's nothing take off your glasses ." I tell her and she looks at me for a minute before doing so and as she pulls the glasses off her face , you can see the black eye , clear as day .

"So He is hitting on you ?" I ask her .

"No Kyle he's not I fell and hit my eye on something ." She lies to me .

"Destiny I know you think I'm stupid but I'm not that damn stupid ." I tell her .

"Well clearly you are if you think he's abusing me ." She says .

"There's no fucking think destiny I know ." I tell her and she rolls her eyes .

"Whatever Kyle I gotta go ." She says putting her sun glasses back on , kissing Noah once more before walking to her car and leaving. I can't help her if she's just gonna lie for the nigga ..
-
As Noah and I were at Waffle House , I decided to ask him some questions cause if she not goin' say nothing , I know Noah will for sure .

"How you liking you and mommy's new house ?" I ask him drinking my tea .

"It's pretty cool , it's bigger and it has a pool and everything ." He tells me .

"So it's just you and mommy staying there or ?" I ask him .

"No it's mommy , me and Daddy J ." He tells me . Pause did Noah just call this nigga daddy ?

"Daddy j ?" I question him and he nods .

"Mommy's boyfriend jordyn . He told me to call him that ." Noah says .

"Okay well do you like him ?" I ask .

"Yeah he's pretty cool , he said that sometime soon mommy and him might give me a little brother or sissy ." Noah tells me .

"That's cool . Do you ever hear mommy screaming or yelling at jordyn ?" I ask him .

"Well mommy told me not to say anything but last night I heard her yelling at daddy j . She was telling him to stop and daddy j told her no , So I guess mommy was trying to run and daddy j grabbed her and threw her against something and told her she wasn't going anywhere but the next thing I heard was screaming so I closed my door and got into my bed and closed my ears cause I don't like hearing mommy scream like that , She was  scaring me ." He tells me . Yeah jordyn gotta get dealt with because he got me fucked up ..

|Thoughts ? Comment and vote .

What are your thoughts about Jordyn and Destiny's relationship ? You think jordyn gonna make destiny give him a baby ? Thoughts on Noah telling Kyle the tea ? Let me know .

5 votes.

Zoe 💛 |