19~Woke

Y/n P.O.V

I couldn't breath. My lungs seemed to stop. I heard the machines give off warning noises and Yoongi yell for the doctor at the top of his lungs. My heart slowed down and suddenly everything stopped. Everything went black and I no longer could hear or feel anything. I couldn't die now but I couldn't choose. It was kind of peaceful. I no longer breathed and air was no longer entering my lungs. 

Yoongi P.O.V

I yelled for a doctor as loud as I could. I couldn't loose her not again. A team of doctors ran in and pushed us out. I saw as a doctor began to preform CPR on her. The door closed and I could no longer see her or anything. The boys stood with wide eyes and worried faces. She was fine a second ago but everything changed within seconds. I took a deep breath and sat on a chair. I wanted to kiss her not loose her. I preyed and the boys did the same. Namjoon and Jin paced the hall about a million times. I watched them walk back and forth with worried expressions. The doctors came out and I jumped to my feet.

 "Go in she's about to wake up" The doctor smiled like a kid moving aside. We all ran into the room like little children on Christmas morning. Her beautiful eyes opened and she jumped into my arms. She dug her head in my neck and mumbled something. The boys all stood with wide eyes and huge smiles. I slowly hugged her back barley believing she was hugging me. 

"I love you I'm so sorry" I felt water on my neck. She sniffed and a sob left her lips. I smiled hugging her tighter. I smelled her hair and hugged her gently not trying to hurt her. She pulled back and planted her lips on mine. I felt her smile once I kissed her back. It was passionate and slow.

"Get a room!" Jungkook and Taehyung yelled together. She giggled against my lips and pulled away. 

Y/n P.O.V

Yoongi had his gummy smile and his hands were around my waist pulling me close to him. I stared into his eyes and he did the same.  "I love you" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I smiled and hugged him one last time before a sharp pain went through my body. I dug my nails in his arm and groaned. He seemed to notice my pain and he put me in the bed slowly. The boys stood around us with large smiles. The doctor came in with a smile and talked about how I had to stay and be careful due to my injuries. I tried not to role my eyes as Yoongi and Jin began to look like my parents. I was sure they would act like them too. 

****Three days later****

I cuddled with Yoongi in my bed and we looked at old phones of us and the boys. I pulled out a picture of his debut and began to laugh while he rolled his eyes behind me. He grabbed the picture from my hand and tore it a into a million pieces.  I frowned and he pecked my lips making me smile. I couldn't help it I hadn't felt his lips on mine since the day we parted. I laid on his chest and slowly I fell asleep. He kissed my head and covered us sleeping too. He missed having her in his arms. He missed kissing her lips and hearing her say I love you with all honesty.

I Love her always