15~ Found

I cried in pain as Dave kicked me in my ribs. I heard crack noises and he stopped. He had broken my ribs. I screamed as he kicked me again. Dave left me crying and in pain. He was crazy. He was drunk taking it out on me. I began to cough blood and continued to cry. What did he want from me? I laid near Jason's dead body and wished I could be in his position. I let my sobs and coughs fill the silent room with noise. I hated this. why doesn't he just kill me? Stupid company! I looked at the light from the small window as my eyes became heavy. Soon they closed slowly.

Yoongi P.O.V

Namjoon tracked the area she was in and Taehyung was working on finding the exact place. Jungkook and Jimin were getting the guns ready. Jin passed the floor waiting. Hoseok checked the guns one last time before putting them in a bag. I laid on the couch watching them get ready. I hadn't slept for a while now nor ate. Jin threw an apple to me. 

"You should eat. We have a lot of fighting to do tomorrow" He sat on the couch near me. 

"Tomorrow?" I questioned

"It's late and Taehyung and Namjoon aren't close to finding the exact location." 

"It's been a two week Jin! She needs us" I growled

"It's been nine days"

"216 hours. she's been missing" I sighed counting the hours

"You've been counting?" Jin was unsure. I nodded and sat up. I put my face in my hands and stayed like that thinking. I missed her. I couldn't lose her. Not again.

****3 am**** 

I felt soft circles being drawn on my back. 

"We will find her" Hoseok whispered.

"I have something!" Taehyung yelled grabbing our attention. We all ran to his laptop and crowded around it. Namjoon checked the information. 

"I tracked her phone and Namjoon her laptop. Each in a different location" Taehyung explained. 

"Lets get ready. We have to get moving now" Namjoon grabbed a weapon and so did everyone. We jumped in the car and Jin drove us to the first location. Jungkook called the police informing them. The first location was near the vacation spot. Jin parked and we got out. I hit my leg on an object hurting my toe. I jumped up and looked down. There laid y/n's phone on the floor. 

"She isn't here." I yelled at the guys picking her phone up and waved it in the air showing them.  I slipped her phone in my pocket. We all got back in the car and Namjoon gave us a strange look.

"Her laptop is moving. We need to get to there quickly." Jin pressed on the gas making us drive at full speed to the original place we had tracked the laptop. Jin stopped at a large mansion. Guards were spread around the house and a shed. We spread throughout the place taking down body guards as we made our way in. Jin waited in the car. We all met inside the mansion living room. 

"The police are going to be here in thirty five minutes" Jungkook reported looking at his phone.

"We don't have thirty five minutes" Taehyung growled.

"Spread out and find anyone in the house." Namjoon demanded. We all spread out throughout the house looking for the kidnapper and y/n. The sound of sirens and bullets  soon caught our attention caught our attention. Police broke into the house and began to search with us.

 We had searched the house multiple times. There was no sign of her or the man. The police called us to the living room. 

"She's not here" One of the police officers told Namjoon.

"Her laptop is" He showed the police officer his phone.

"How did you- Never mind she has to be around here" He stopped his question and looked at us. The other officers nodded and stood in a straight line. Jimin leaned against what he thought was a wall. The "wall" turned out to be a stair case that was hidden. Jimin tumbled down the set of stairs. We all ran after him. Once we got to the bottom the time seemed to freeze. My eyes were wide open as I saw the scene that was in front of me.

Y/n laying on the ground lifeless. Dave holding a gun and a dead man in the corner laying close to y/n. He had a shot through his head and his blood was a dried pool on the floor. She laid near the dead man with a shot in her thigh along with a pool of blood herself. Dave dropped his gun and stood still as I walked over to y/n. I punched him making him fall to the ground. I ran to y/n and held her head in my lap. Everyone took action after Dave held his nose cursing. The police caught Dave while the boys ran to me and y/n. I caressed her hair trying to feel her pulse. The bandage around her neck stopped me. I watched as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with water in her hazel eyes. I picked her up and we all left together outside. 

She wrapped her tired arms around my neck as the cold air hit us. The loud sounds of the ambulance along with the police yelling at Dave. I walked her to the parametric. I tried to place her on the carrier but she held onto me as hard as she could. 

"Don't leave" She mumbled digging her head in my chest. 

"Let them help you. I'll be here" I replied and slowly she let me put her on the carrier. I got in the back of the car with Jimin and the parametric. The rest of the boys got in their cars driving to the hospital. The second parametric helped Jimin with his back. I held y/n's hand drawing circles with my thumb. We got to the hospital and she was rushed to the surgery room. They wouldn't let me in. So I had to wait with the boys while Jimin got his back checked.

Please be okay