1~ Backstory

Choi y/n: 15, loves music, creative, inspirational dreams of being a makeup artist, Loves Min Yoongi. 

 Min Yoongi: 15, loves music, wants to be a k-pop artist and Loves Choi y/n.

Jeon Jungkook: Young, loves music, wants to be k-pop artist and best friends with y/n and Yoongi.

10 years ago South Korea

"I love you Min Yoongi"

"I love you to"

He placed a peck on my lips before he drifted off to sleep. I listened to the sound of his heart beating as I too slowly drifted into the darkness of the night. Me and Yoongi have known each other since I could possibly remember. We both confessed at the same time on a clear night just like this one. Both of us became inseparable. We had loved each other for more than 10 years. Young, wild, and crazy.

One night that all seemed to end when...

Yoongi was driving with me on my birthday to my favorite cafe.

in a flash a car hit ours. Slowly everything faded into black.

*********

I woke up in a white room not remembering where I was. Two people who seemed to be my parents were speaking outside while a strange boy was holding my cold hand.

"Noona you're okay?" the boy plunged himself into my weak arms. He looked like a handsome rabbit. 

"Who are you?" his face went confused and he frowned

"Jeon Jungkook". My head stung like crazy. My memories were gone. I had a few that were there but most were gone.

"Kookie" I clung onto him crying. Something was missing but I couldn't care less. I was happy to remember my best friend. My parents hugged me pushing Jungkook away. I hugged them not thinking twice.

****1 month later***

I was leaving to America because my father had gotten a better job out of South Korea. I hugged Jungkook one last time and dragged my bags onto the large plane. I had been trying to remember everything but it was all missing.  Strange people texted me but they must have been my old friends. Many people seemed to disappear from my mind completely being replaced with black holes in my memory.

New place meaning no more trying to remember your past. Forget it Y/n. Forget everyone and everything. I fell into the seat with a sigh. I fall asleep thinking of my new home and the future.

 I landed safely an hour ago, I waited for a cab next to my mother. "You will be home schooled until you learn English" my mom seemed tense.

"You will stay fluent in Korean it's good to know two language" my mom pulled me into the cab. My mother told me many rules that I didn't listen to. I watched as the different buildings and cars passed by. I hopped out hearing my mother spoke in an unknown language. Looking up I could see a large home ahead. South Korea was different, it felt like home this didn't.

"Where's dad ?" I looked at my mother.

"He went to work, now lets go to our new home" she smiled at me. Walking in I felt empty yet exited for what the future held.

********

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes flapped into hours; hours turned into days, weeks, years. It was an endless process of false hope and pain. I had tried to forget but every time, memories would flash through my head causing strong pain. They were places never people. The feeling of emptiness had never left my side unlike people. They come and go into and out of my life. Making new friend never helped. Nothing will....

I hate this so much...

****A/n****

Hope you like this first chapter. It's not very good but I hope the rest will be better. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. Note that this is a fanfic and not reality. They will probably not act like this. The last words are her last thoughts. Bolded words are her important thoughts. Enjoy!