13~Danger

Next morning

I sat on my bed feeling my heart beat crazily. I tapped my foot looking at my laptop. I read the sentence for the hundredth time. The Company needs you back here as soon as possible.  I sighed there goes my vacation. I called the company but no one answered.  I packed my clothing quickly and stood back staring at the packed suit case. I didn't want to leave but I had to. They really need me but for what? They never answered.  I left my suitcase and went downstairs trying to find Jin. The boys weren't there. I walked downstairs for the first time.

music blasted through speakers that were placed in the back. The boys were dancing and I stood by the door way waiting for them to finish. I clapped loudly once they finished. 

"Y/n!" They all shouted turning around. I waved at them. 

"So, You're in the entertainment industry" I took a step forward.

"Yeah you could say that" Namjoon smiled making his dimples show. I smiled back at him. 

"Well Congrats I guess and I have to talk to Jin alone" I gestured at him to meet me upstairs. I ran upstairs hearing his footsteps follow.  He sat on the couch listening. 

"I have to leave" I sighed

"Why? Y/n we just came."

"The company needs me"

"Y/n we left our work so we could be together. Can't you do that small favor for us" He was clearly disappointed.

"I'm so sorry" I avoided his gaze

"Do you need a ride?" He offered

" No it's okay. I'll be back as soon as possible I promise."

"Okay I'll tell the rest just be safe and come back as soon as possible." he got up

 "Let me help you with your bag" 

I nodded and lead him to my room. I grabbed my phone and laptop bag. I called a cab and Jin put my things in the back. I hugged him and got in. He waved at me as the car left. I sat forward. "Hello miss. y/n" My heart dropped once the cab driver spoke.

"Dave you work for the cab service?" I was beyond surprised I thought he was on vacation. 

"Anything for you miss y/n" My eyes widened. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Your rich Company didn't need you. I've been trying to track your family for 10 years." He drove faster. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Great I'm stuck with this a$$hole.

"Enjoy Miss.Choi" He gave me a cold chuckle and stopped the car on the side of the road.  He stuck a sharp object in my right leg. I looked down to see a needle stuck deep in my leg. I didn't move afraid the needle could break in my leg. Tears fell from my eyes. 

"I thought we were friends" I cried as he injected my arm with the painful liquid.

"Money over friends anytime." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

********

My eye opened with my head stinging. I tried to rub my head but something held my wrists behind my back and together. I looked down to see me tied to a chair with a rope. I turned my head to see my wrists were handcuffed along with my ankles. A large piece of tape held my lips together while a piece of fabric kept noise from escaping. I sighed. How could that jerk trick me? Why was he looking for my family?

"Hello" A man came in with a plate of food. He grabbed a chair and sat across me. With one had movement he ripped of my tape and began to untie the fabric. 

"I'm James and you are?" He said in a friendly voice. I wanted to punch him so bad. I moved  my wrist around hoping they would be able to get out of these metal handcuffs. I didn't respond to James at all. He sighed and brought chopsticks to my mouth with what looked like Kimchi. I kept my lips sealed despite me being hungry.

"I didn't poison it I promise" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. His face came closer to mine. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I closed my eyes pushing my back into the seat.

"Your not going to respond? Well I'll stop bringing you food." he got up and took the plate as well as the chair. James closed the door and locked it. I looked around at the dark place. It had a small window that let in the smallest amount of sunlight. The place was cold and silent. A small mouse ran across the floor to the window. I watched as the mouse hopped out with not trouble at all. I never wished to be a mouse until then. The smell of rotting hit my nose. I felt my tears flow uncontrollably. I let my tears slide down my face. I felt so helpless and vulnerable. I stayed still for the longest time thinking.  

Why me? Why my family?