2~Back Home

10 years later America

My parents left me in America alone. They both passed away on my birthday together. I entered a cab and told him my location to the driver. Today I would face the reality. They were gone forever. It took months for me to fully recover. My father had a company that I found out about two days ago in Seoul, South Korea.

 Home.

 I got out paying the driver then leaving onto the plane. I sat in my seat hoping no one would sit next to me. Luckily no one did.

****14  hours later****

I happily hopped out. That is the longest time I had slept so far. Smiling I called a cab (which is way harder then it should have been) and made it to my hotel. After a small nap I got dressed and made my way to the local store. I strolled along the streets of South Korea remembering what was still left in my weak memory. It never changed, South Korea still felt like home. The feeling of loneliness left my side for the first time in years.

Suddenly I bumped into a muscular body. I fell onto the pavement looking at the man. He was wearing a mask but he looked familiar. His eyes lit up as he said my name.

"Y/n?" He pulled down his mask.  

"Jungkook" he helped me up and hugged me tightly. Too tightly. My breathing began to slow down and my lungs began to beg for much needed oxygen.

"Yahh! Jungkook let the poor girl go! She's not her" a motherly sounding boy yelled loudly running up to both of us. Jungkook let go of me. I held onto his shoulder panting. 

"Sorry about that. Are you okay?" a short handsome boy stood in front of me.

 "No, it's okay He's just a lot stronger then I remember" I lifted my head and smiled. The boys gasped surprisingly. 

"So you are her, Choi y/n" a boy with deep dimples smiled at me. 

Jungkook  jumped up and down nodding. I giggled at my friend. He never changedMy smile grew larger as that thought came into my mind. Jungkook introduced the boys as his hyungs. There were 3 of them. Then suddenly I was being dragged through the streets of South Korea toward his dorm. 

I had refused multiple times saying all the excuses that came into my mind but Jungkook insisted for me to go with them so many times. I didn't have a choice once he used his aegyo on me. I followed/ got dragged against my will by the exited boy. He wanted to introduce the other 3 boys to me. Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi. His name repeated inside my head. Min Yoongi. Do I know him?  

"Y/n hop in" I got in smiling. The boys seemed very close. I fell asleep once they mentioned it would be a long ride.

****A while later****

 "WAKE UP! FOOD IS READY!" a loud boy yelled in my face.

"Who are you?" I mumbled half asleep. "Jung Hoseok. Kookie's hyung" he lowered his voice slightly and held his hand out. "Oh!" my hazel eyes flew open. I was in a unknown room. I jumped up "Where am I?"

He chuckled "Jungkook put you inside because you were asleep." I combed my black hair with my fingers and got up. He lead me downstairs to the dining room to be grated by 6 hungry boys. I giggled at them they looked so cute with food in there mouths.

 "Come sit here" Jimin said with his mouth filled as he pointed to the chair next to him.

 I sat down eating my meal quietly listening to Jungkook introduce the other boys. Yoongi seemed zoned out until they mentioned we should have a movie night. His head shot up from his plate with a smile. I had never seen something like it. 

"Cute" I mumbled quietly. 

"What is?" Jimin heard me. 

"Nothing" I smiled placing a piece of food in my mouth before he asked another question.

****After dinner****

I sat down between Yoongi and Jungkook. They picked a horror movie, great I'm not sleeping for the next week or month. The boys all fell asleep moments after the movie started. My eyes widened once a monster popped in the movie. I bit my lip making it bleed trying not scream. Suddenly two pairs of warm muscular arms wrapped around me pulling my shacking body into his embrace. I clenched onto his shirt tightly hearing screaming from the terrifying film.

He chucked and whispered into my ear. "Should I turn it off?"

 I could feel his warm breath on my ear as he spoke quietly. I nodded holding onto him. He gently moved my hands but I refused holding tighter. He lifted me as thought I was a feather. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist. He froze for a second and then turned the film off. I got down from him and hid my now red face with my hands. 

"Sorry" I mumbled feeling embarrassed. 

"We all get scared it's okay no need to be shy" his voice was soft and calm. 

"Sorry for what happened. I think I should go now" I almost left but he called out making me stop and turn to him. 

"It's okay. Y/n it's late. Sleep here we have an extra room" He smiled at me warmly. 

I smiled back and looked at the time he was right. I nodded and followed him. I thanked him many time before closing the door running into the covers. I was shacking in fear under the covers. What if the monster came and attacked me? What if they eat me here without letting me say goodbye? I sighed and face plumbed. Y/n grow up your 24! I Mentally scolding myself I turned on the side lamp. I looked around once more and covered myself. I turned off the light before closing my eyes.

No such things as monsters right?