18~Free

Yoongi P.O.V

I walked out of the prison and smelled the fresh air. I quickly went home and took a shower changing. I got in a cab and we all went to the hospital. I walked to her room and opened the door to see a doctor along with a nurse checking on y/n. I walked to the doctor and asked him while the boys sat on the couch and listened.

"Well She can hear and feel everything and she will hopefully wake up very soon. She also is healing well. Did she get in ancient a few years ago?" 

"Yes?" 

"She forgot everything" the doctor looked as thought he would explode. I nodded

"Great she regained all her memory" My heart jumped out of my chest and I began to smile like an idiot. She was going to be in my arms soon and know me. Remember all the days and nights we spent together as lovers not friends. She's remember the boys all of them. 

I turned around to see Hoseok crying. He was smiling larger than anything out there. Jin looked like a proud mother while Namjoon was focused on the couch handle he somehow teared off. Jimin lost the hurt in his eyes and replaced it with hope. Taehyung was smiling and Jungkook was as well. I brought a chair and sat next to her.

"Hey honey please wake up. I miss you" I whispered and pecked her lips. I saw what looked like a smile on her lips but It wasn't she was still in a coma. 

Y/n P.O.V

I didn't hear Yoongi anymore. It had been forever since the men took him. I think it was the police. My body was in so much pain and the person who stuck needles in me didn't help. I was laying there like every other day. I heard the door open gently and a doctors voice began talking about my wounds to a nurse. Suddenly the noise of more footsteps then the voices of seven boys. The doctor spoke to them and my heart began to beat as he told them I remember. I felt Yoongi's warm hands holding mine. My heart raced as he spoke to me.  

 "Hey honey please wake up. I miss you" he whispered and pecked my lips. I froze it had been so long since I felt those soft lips on mine. I wanted to hug and kiss him to but I just couldn't not now at least. I tried to smile but he couldn't see it right? I heard as every boy came to me saying a few words. 

"Wake up princesses I miss your cooking even though mine is better" Jin Joked. I laughed there was no way he had better cooking then me. I felt Yoongi being next to me the whole time. I heard the boy talk and tell jokes all night. I wanted to see them. I couldn't tell the time but at one point there voices faded into the silence. I think it was night when I heard the words that stopped my heart.

"I love you" His voice calm and gentle. His warm hands played with my hair. It had been ten years since I had heard him say the word I loved to hear. I remembered the last time I heard the night sky was clear and beautiful. The sound of his heart beat made me fall asleep.  I remembered the way he had left me and I hated it. 

What if the car accident hadn't happened?