9~Vacation

***3 Months later****

I been getting busy a lot. Most of the time I was doing work. Me and the boys haven't had much fun lately. I had a silly crush on that boy I have been texting. Just a silly crush right? Me and guys all decided this week we would just hang out and have fun. I packed my bags and went downstairs. The boys were putting their bags in the van. I smiled and gave my bag to Jungkook. He placed it in the trunk and pulled down the top. 

"Ready?" Jin asked as we all rode. 

"YES!!!!" me, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook yelled together. 

I was sitting next to Yoongi and Jimin. Me and the three younger boys have become very close. Me and Jimin talked through halfway. Then we all sang to some song. It was fun but Jin stopped three times so we could stretch our legs. Yoongi slept most of the time but I couldn't blame him because I did the same. When she fell asleep she slept on Yoongi's shoulder not knowing he woke up. He was surprised but he played with her hair most of the time.

 "Were almost here" a boy's soothing voice whispered into my ear.

"5 minutes" I mumbled half asleep. His smile widened and he ran his hand through my hair. I woke up fully 10 minutes later I felt someone play with my hair. I didn't want them to stop. 

"Morning" the same voice said and the hand that once played with my hair was resting on the side of the seat. I was sleeping on someones shoulder but I never knew who. I looked up to see Yoongi smiling. His smile made the corners of my lips tug upwards without me noticing. 

"We are here" he said as I lifted my head.

"Sorry for sleeping on your shoulder" I apologized when the car parked. I got out of the car to see an amazing view. The blue water glimmered in the sun. The trees swayed to the breeze. There was a large house facing the view. 

Jin pointed to it "we are going to live here y/n". He smiled at me.

"We have an extra room" Hoseok explained as he gave me my bag.

 "Follow me" Jungkook yelled leading me towards the extra room. I looked at the beautiful house. He pointed to the guest room. I walked in and my jaw dropped. A glass wall faced the shore directly. The view from outside was now facing me.

"This is your closet. Call me if you need anything" Jungkook looked at the wooden closet. I nodded and closed the door after he left. I watched the sun set and took multiple pictures with my phone. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook went outside to play in the water. I took a few pictures of them playing too.

I watched them laugh, scream and be truly happy. I had never been to the beach or even any open water after the so called accident. I remember nothing other then my closest friend and a few other memories I made in Korea. I didn't remember the accident nor anyone other then three or four people. 

My parents were afraid that I would get hurt if I tried to remember. They had a point every time I tried to my brain just hurt like hell. Sometimes I would pass out or I would feel the pain for no reason at all. Jin called me and I watched as the boys went in. I turned the door nob but my phone stopped me. Ding. A text came. I tried not get it but I had to.

????: Where are you?

Y/n: on vacation with my seven friends

????: Where? Who?

Y/n: why?

????: I want to see you and protect you =(

Y/n: your not going to travel all the way to here to see me. Don't worry we are close friends.

????: You never know I might come

Y/n: we will meet one day right?

????: One day I will show myself. One day when I'm ready

Y/n: one day

????: Is that our temporary good bye from now on

Y/n: Sure

????: One day

He texted. My eyes looked at the screen. One day I will meet you and tell you I love you. I laughed at myself I love a man I don't know anything about. With a sigh I went downstairs and sat down thinking of him. Yoongi wasn't there but I was to busy thinking to notice. I eat quietly and went upstairs to my room. I laid in bed thinking of him. I watched a few videos to distract myself and fell asleep. 

Is it love or something else?