17~Feelings

y/n P.O.V

I ran through a black hall without any light. At the end stood a figure of a man with a small light. Soon I heard a voice cry my name. The hallway lit up with pictures and videos of my own. I was trapped in my own brain. I looked around seeing my brain light up with people I knew and loved. My mother and father. Jungkook and Yoongi? He filled ever picture frame and video. His smile and warmth. I wanted to see him but why? I was confused are they my memories? I watched one video. Jimin? and Jungkook even Taehyung? We were all playing in the water the same place but we were younger. Yoongi back hugged me and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed his lips back. Jin and Namjoon and Hoseok slashed us with water making us stop.

They were my moments my memories. I felt it. I knew it now. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I began to hear every word but I couldn't see anything why? Did I die? Why could I hear them but not see them. I remembered everyone and thing. I broke down in tears but nothing came out of my body. I cried in my brain the pain was in my brain. I wanted to hug him and apologize for leaving him for so long. He was talking about me back at the forest place. I sighed and listened after all that's all I could do. 

"Min Yoongi?"

"Yes sir" 

"We are police you are under arrest sir"

My heart dropped as I heard the handcuffs. Yoongi let my hand go and got up leaving me. I wanted to stop them but I couldn't. I heard as they left me alone in the room. I felt water in my eyes as I realized I was useless.

Yoongi P.O.V

The police took me to there car and drove off. I watched as we drove away from her. I Didn't leave but I had to. What if she woke up to see no one? I laid my head against the seat with a heavy sigh. The officer gave me a worried look and looked back forward. We stepped into the office and a many men in blue suits walked around. They lead me to an room where the boys and PD sat waiting. "So you men are in some trouble" the officer started as I sat down next to Jin.

"First for hacking into a lot of privet security footage. Second for breaking entry and third for injuring about 60 men. Also let's not forget buying many weapons without a licence." the officer sighed and placed a white file in front of us. 

"You guys are all staying in jail until Friday that's going to be the trail date. He is your manger right? He didn't know anything." the officer pointed to PD. Namjoon nodded and with seconds we were in a prison cell together. I sat on the bed and waited until the time came.

"Guys are we going to be okay?" Hoseok asked with tears in his eyes. Jungkook and Taehyung hugged him crying together. Jin tried to stop them but it was no use. Jimin sat next to Namjoon mirroring me. The time passed and we in silent with small sob occasionally breaking the silent then going back. I didn't time nor day but one thing was on my mind. Her. What if she wakes up? I don't want her to see us in jail. 

****Friday****

We watched as the court room filled up. PD came with a man who was the lawyer I think. The trail began and we waited to hear us being let go. 

"Well since there is a lack of evidence they will be held for one more week. If any evidence is put forward the time will change." The judge hit the desk with a mallet. We were taken back to the cell. Jin sighed

"I'm handsome for this" 

"It's one week" Jungkook sat next to me. 

"She's okay. The doctor says she is still unconscious but she can hear everything. I asked PD before they put us in here" Jungkook whispered into my ears. My eyes sparkled with hope. She can us.

Just one week wait for me. I love you...