11~Pretty

I woke up in my bedroom. I didn't remember coming here. I checked my phone. 102 unread messages. I smiled opening my contacts to ???? I began to read some of the messages sent.

????: Who is he?

????: Answer me

????: He is no good I mean it.

????: Did you give him your number? 

????: Morning princesses please answer me 

I chuckled reading the messages. He sounded so jealous. I decided to text him back after I read the last message that was sent this morning.

Y/n: Morning 

????: Oh look you actually answered for once

Y/n: Hey he was just being friendly

????:  No he is flirting

y/n: Your just jealous

????: No I'm protecting you

y/n: Yeah whatever I have to go

????: One Day

I put my phone in my pocket and got dressed. Why did they all want me to stay away from him? I grabbed my jacket and opened my curtains to see Dave sitting in the sand and writing. I looked at the book through my window. My heart dropped when I saw what he was writing. It was a diary and I felt guilty reading the first sentence on the page. He was very close to my window making the writing easier to read. I met a girl named y/n and my trip is going great so far. I read from the book. I looked away and closed my curtains. I sat on my bed and sighed. A light knock came from outside. 

"Come in" I yelled and looked at the door. Yoongi walked in and joined me on the bed. 

"Morning. Why so dark?" He went to my curtain. I was about to stop him but to late he opened the curtain and looked back at me. 

"You read his journal and you became guilty closing them." He said as though he knew everything.

"No" I looked down lying.

"Y/n. Look it's okay just remember last night. our conversation" 

"Thanks by the way" I got up and closed the windows. 

"For?"

"Caring me yesterday" I changed the topic.

"Yeah no problem. Anyway you want to go out with me as friends. I found a cool place." His dark brown eyes had little golden specks. I realized I was staring at him an how close we were. I looked away and spoke with a small noise.

"Yeah sure let me get dressed" I heard him chuckle and felt a warm hand wrap around mine. He pulled me downstairs. 

"Yoongi I can't go like this" I said in a sweet voice. He froze still holding onto me.

Yoongi P.O.V   

 "Yoongi I can't go like this" I froze and my heart dropped. I felt my eyes well up but I blinked the tears back. As I closed my eyes the accident flashed before my eyes. I took a deep breath and heard whisper my name.

"Yoongi?" I missed her calling my name with her sweet calming voice. 

"Yeah sorry lets go." I pulled her toward the car.  We passed Jin and he gave me a concerned look before we left the house. I pulled her ignoring Dave who was yelling her name. She did even look back at him which made me smile. She didn't break her promise. I opened the car door and she sat in. I got in the driver seat and started the car. 

"Why did you ignore him like that?" I questioned driving to my favorite place.

"Well, many people said he's trouble including him" She said him with a sweet tone. I was hoping it was me texting her.

"Who?" I asked hoping she would confirm my believes. She pulled out her phone and showed me her first contact. It was....

????. She still hadn't put me a name. I smiled and nodded bringing her to a forest nearby. She followed as I lead her to my-our favorite place. I kept looking back making sure she was okay. Once she reached the place her jaw dropped. She looked at the scene as thought it was her first time. I smiled remembering the time she showed me this amazing place.

 I smiled remembering the time she showed me this amazing place

****Flashback****

"Yoongi I have something to show you" She told me grabbing my hand and dragging me out of bed. I swapped her hand away but got up and got dressed still half asleep. She grabbed somethings from our bedroom desk and pulled me to the car. She drove as I tried to stay awake. She pulled me through a forest. I walked after her not knowing anything at all. 

"Y/n where are we going? It better be worth my sleep" I growled.

"Trust me" She pulled me there. My jaw dropped. I was speechless. It was amazing. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. She sat down and pulled out a canvas and paints. 

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Panting it so we could put it in our bedroom." I sat next to her watching her paint. We spent whole day together there. 

****End of Flashback****

"How did you find this place?" Y/n's voice made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Someone very special to me showed me this place" I looked at her

"Who are they?" She began to walk closer to the water. 

"My first and only love" I looked at her.

"Oh, where is she?" 

"She left me"

"Why?"

"It was all my fault and if I could I would change the past" 

"I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault" she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I looked back at her. If only she knew it was her. If she knew she would hate me.

If only you knew..