3~Why? Me

Yoongi's P.O.V

Y/n! she's back. I looked down at her sleeping face. I could feel her softly hug my arm. She still slept the same. I gently removed my arm. It felt so right to have her right now but wrong because I was gone from her memory. I was just a stranger now. I frowned knowing that when she woke up, I would act as though we had never met despite the years we spent together.

Why did she forget me? Out of all people in the world

"I love you" I whispered and pecked her forehead before leaving to my studio. As I began finishing my song my phone vibrated earning a loud sigh from me. Now!

Jungkook: Hyung where are you?

I pulled out my phone and answered Jungkook.

Yoongi: Studio. Why?

Jungkook: Come home we are going to eat together, I want y/n to see you.

I sighed knowing it would never help. She doesn't know me. I tried to convince myself

Yoongi: She don't remember me. Don't pressure her! Ever!

I ignored the last text message that came in. I walked home quickly. I walked in smelling the amazing food that had Jin cooked. Sitting down I looked down not wanting to see her. I was afraid she would ask me who I was or if we had met before. The most painful questions that could leave her plump lips. She sat down next to Jimin making my blood boil. I shot my head up once they mentioned a movie night. I could swear I heard her call me cute. A small smile spread across my lips as I looked down again. I had a plan...

****After Dinner****

She sat next to me and a large smile spread across my lips. They chose a horror movie knowing y/n. She would be terrified but she played it off well. During the movie I watched as she bit her lip harder trying to not scream. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her once she began to quiver in fear. She held onto me tightly much to my surprise.

I chuckled before whispering into her ear. Her familiar sent made me inhale deeply luckily she was to scared to noticed. I looked for the controller to turn the TV off. The control was across the room in Hoseok's hand. I pulled away but she held onto me tighter. I slowly lifted her keep aware my hands were. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I Froze in shocked, my eyes widened but I still manged get my hand to turn the TV off.

She got down and covered her face with her small quivering hands. I tried my best to comfort her but no use. She almost left but I called after her. "It's late. You should stay we have a extra room" is the words that came out but what I meant was "come on You have done this about a million times before".

She checked her phone before nodding and following me. Things seemed awkward. I hated it but it had to be this way. For now at least. She thanked me and closed the door quickly. I smiled she is so cute when she's scared. I went to my room trying to calm my heart down. I laid on my bed remembering the time we had spent together. I shed a tear quickly wiping it and falling asleep.

****Hours later****

I was having a dream no a nightmare..

"Y/n happy birthday" I held a small box in front of her.

"Yoongi you didn't have to" she smiled widely taking the black box out of my hands.

"It's your birthday the greatest day of all" I pulled her into the car with a wide smile.

"Yoongi " She pouted pointing at her clothing.

I started the car and began driving to her favorite cafe "Whatever. Your perfect wearing anything".

I looked at her for a second to check if she was still pouting. As I turned around to her.

"YOONGI!!" a loud scream came from her before everything faded into black.

My eyes shot open I was covered in sweat. My hair was messy and I was breathing heavy. This was no normal nightmare it was the accident that I had caused. I ruffled my wet hair in frustration and laid back down trying to fall back to sleep. It was all my fault. Only if I didn't look.. A tear fell from my eye rolling down to my jawline. I missed y/n. I miss my Choi Y/n. The one I can hold and wake up next to.

Why did you forget me? I love you.